The house on the beach

The situation was strange, we barely talked at school, we even ignored each other, and after school we spent time together. I didn't mind it, but it was hard to hide my reactions when I was around him. We've been talking a lot in the last few days and I've learned a lot about him. His parents were recently divorced, he had a younger sister named Miley, who had gone to his father last week, and that's why his mother was away for the weekend. After graduating from high school, he wanted to pursue a field in biomedical studies, so he needed a scholarship.
      On Friday after school I thought of taking him to a nice place. It was a place I used to go when I was little with my parents.
- Do you have any plans after school? I asked him as we walked to class.
- As usual, he replied.
- I want to take you somewhere.
- I can't wait for the classes to end, he said with a huge smile on his face.
     He was adorable. This week I thought a lot about him being adorable. Sometimes I thought about him being cute, and sometimes I thought he was sweet. But he really was. He was adorable and cute and sweet, all in one place. I looked forward to finishing all the classes, and when the last bell rang, I went out  and ran to my locker, left my things in it, and went to the car, where I waited for Chase. He had come pretty quickly after me.
- Where are we going? he asked me.
- You'll see.
- Come on, tell me, he insisted.
He was a grumpy but adorable little kid.
- I won't spoil the surprise, Chase, I said, and turned on the radio.
    He clasped his hands to his chest and turned his head to the window. I really liked the fact that he was childish, but so serious sometimes. After 20 minutes of driving, we arrived in a parking lot.
- Now we have to walk a little, I said.
     The road to that place made me extremely nostalgic. It was a house on the beach where my grandparents lived before they moved out of town. It was situated under a palm tree, very close to the ocean. Not many people knew about it, only family members.
- I haven't been here in a few years, I said as we approached the house. I hope not much has changed.
     And here it is. The same house, the same waves, the same landscape, but I was a completely different person.
- It's gorgeous here, Bryan, I heard Chase exclaim behind me.
- It's my grandparents' old house. My parents and I used to come here often. I loved this place.
- I'm not surprised why.
      I looked for the key under an ornament on the porch of the house, put it in the lock, and opened the door. Everything was unchanged. I left Chase in the living room, and I rummaged through the closets for a blanket. When I returned, I saw Chase looking at the family pictures we had there.
- This is you? he asked me, pointing to a picture of a little boy sitting on the beach.
- Yeah, I said.
- You were very sweet, he said, smiling.
- I brought a blanket. We can go and stay on the beach.
     We both left the house and went under the shade of a palm tree. I don't know how I managed, but I chose the perfect day to come here with Chase. The weather was beautiful, the sun was shining, the sea breeze, the landscape, everything was perfect. I took off my shoes and my jacket, then lay down on the blanket. I closed my eyes and let the silence take over me. I felt Chase approaching, and at that moment I opened my arms so that he could lay on my chest. He wrapped his hands around me and put his head on my shoulder, kissing me lightly on the neck.
- How about we stay here overnight? I said.
- What? Chase asked.
- It would be nice. The bedrooms look great, so does the bathroom. We can relax a little. What you say?
He get up, looked at me and said, smiling:
- I'd love to.
    He kissed me hard on the lips and he laid back on my chest. After about an hour of staying on the beach, Chase had entered the house to call his mother, telling her that he was going to stay with a friend overnight, and I had gone for a little walk by the sea. After a while, I saw Chase coming towards me, and as he ran, he took off his shirt.
- I'm going for a swim. Do you want to join me? he said.
     In exchange for an answer, I started undressing too. I threw my clothes away and went into the water. It wasn't very warm, but it was nice. We didn't go very far from the shore, the water only reached our waists, and the view was like a dream.
- Thank you for bringing me here, Chase said, coming to me through the water.
     He wrapped his hands around my neck and kissed me. I grabbed him by the waist and responded to his kiss the next moment. The waves hit us and the kiss intensified, but at one point, Chase withdrew.
- I'm a little hungry, he said.
- We can go to buy some food, I said, looking him in the eyes.
     We went back to shore and that's exactly what we did. We went and grab some food and then I decided to show Chase the surroundings. He had recently moved here, so he didn't have the opportunity to see the beautiful things of this city. It was pretty late when we returned to the house.

Chase's perspective:
- I'm going to take a shower. Hopefully the water pipe is still working, Bryan said.
- I'll stay here, I said and threw myself on the bed.
     It seemed like an eternity had passed since I left school with Bryan today. He had walked me through the places he used to go when he was little. He had shown me a park, very close to the beach, and told me that every time he felt upset or sad, he would run away from his grandparents' house in that park, sit on a swing and think about what made him feel upset. At first his grandparents didn't know where he was disappearing, but at one point, his grandmother had followed him and from that day on, it remained their special place, where they solved their problems. He had taken me to an ice cream shop that had been selling ice cream since he was 10 years old. He seemed so happy talking about all this places and all his memories. His eyes shone, he smiled constantly, he behaved like a child who was taken to an amusement park for the first time, and for me, the fact that he was happy made me feel extremely happy too. Many times I kept my eyes on him, listening to his stories, being enchanted by every word that came out of his mouth, and I think he realized that.
      My thoughts were interrupted by the door, which creaked open, and Bryan appeared on it with a towel wrapped around his pelvis. I raised my head and leaned on my elbows, looking at him, watching his every move. He picked up his phone and started typing quickly.
- It looks like the shower is working, I said.
- It seems so, he replied.
     I got out of bed and headed to him. I took the phone from his hands, placed it on the headboard of the cupboard behind him, which he was leaning on, and put my hands on his wet chest. I approached and kissed him hard on the lips, and at that moment, he caught my cheeks between his palms. Our tongues met the moment he parted my lips. He pushed me lightly toward the bed until my heel touched the edge of it.
- After you, I said, pulling myself away and showing him to sit on the bed.
      He did what I told him. I sat on his lap and throw my lips to his neck, leaving small red marks, running my tongue over them, and at the end I dealt with his sensitive spot. I caught his skin lightly between my teeth, and then he let out a small moan. He was breathing hard, leaning back his head and closing his eyes. I got up and got on my knees, running my fingers over his pelvic area, on the towel line. He had raised his head to look at me. From down there, he looked divine. His mouth was slightly parted, his wet hair falling on his forehead, the veins on his hands stood out because he was leaning his weight on them, small red marks on his neck and his chest, breathing hard and trying to figure out what the hell I was going to do. The image with him was one that everyone would have enjoyed, but tonight I was the lucky one. I kissed his knees lightly and put my hands back on the towel in which he was wrapped and from under which I could already see a fairly large swelling. I grabbed the towel and slowly setting it aside.
- Chase, what are you doing? he managed to say.
     He looked at me, but did nothing to stop me. I put my hands on his cock and began to run my fingers along his length, and at that moment Bryan let out a few muffled moans, leaning back his head. I moved my lips to his tip, kissing him hard, then took him in my mouth. I started to suck it with small amounts and slow movements. Bryan's moans grew louder and louder. It was a real show from where I was.
- Chase...
     This was my signal to step up. I took almost his entire length in my mouth and Bryan could barely stand. The veins on his hands were bigger and more prominent then before.
- Chase, I'm close...
      He had raised his head to look at me, and I looked up to do the same. At that moment, Bryan let out a loud moan, followed by the whispers of my name, and I felt his sweet, warm liquid filling my mouth. He had collapsed on the bed, catching his breath. I got up and lay down next to him, kissing him on his sweaty forehead and running my fingertips over his abdomen. After a few minutes in which he sat with his eyes closed on the bed, breathing hard, he turned to me and smiled, saying:
- Where did you learn to do that? It was incredible.
     I burst out laughing. He stretched his neck and kissed me on the corner of my mouth, then told me, looking me in the eye:
- Can I do something for you too?
- Next time, I said, brushing his wet hair.
- But, Chase, I want to...
- I said next time, Bryan. I think I'm going to take a shower too.
    In response, I received an "okay". He laid his head on the bed, and I left the room and headed for the bathroom.

Bryan's perspective:
     If I had known that all these years, none of those girls I slept with would do it right, I probably would have remained a virgin even now. The image of him didn't disappear from my mind, he knelt in front of me and gave me the best blowjob that anyone had ever given me. It was a real show, and if I could have focused and kept a close eye on it, I would have done it. But it was impossible. It seemed unfair to me that he made me taste Heaven for a few seconds, and I was doing nothing to return the favor.
      I got up slowly from the bed, still regaining my senses, pulled my boxers on and went out on the balcony. I lit a cigarette and enjoyed the silence of the night. The sea was calm and the wind blew lightly. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, relaxing every fiber in my body, pulling hard of my cigarette. Chase had entered the door, pulling his shirt over his head, his jeans were already on. He came to me and leaned against the wooden railing of the balcony.
- It's very beautiful here, he said enjoying the landscape.
    I looked and smiled at him, and he returned my smile and took my hand that hung over the railing. In those moments I felt a warmth invading my body, a soothing and pleasant warmth. There was a question in my brain that I wanted to ask him since I got to this place.
- Chase, uhm, I... I want to ask you something.
- Ask me then, he said.
     He had probably noticed that I was tense, because he tightened his hand around my hand and gave me a reassuring smile. Come on, Bryan, you can do it!
- Do you, uhm... do you want to be my boyfriend?
     Hearing my words, his expression changed and he slowly withdrew his hand from mine.
- You make me very happy, Chase, I continued. This week I felt so good with you and let's remember that a few weeks ago I was a wreck because of you. And what did you do tonight... Chase, I don't know what's going on with me, but I want to spend all my time with you.
     He had been thinking for a few moments, looking at me, then rushed to my lips, devouring them with a longing kiss. He suddenly withdrew, sticking his forehead to mine, holding his palms around my neck, and said:
- I'd love to be your boyfriend, Bryan.
- Seriously? I shouted in surprise.
- Yes.
     I kissed him again. A kiss full of lust. His answer had made me even happier than I expected. We went inside, I took off his T-shirt and laid him on the bed. I climbed over him, on his exposed abdomen, kissing him and running my tongue over every inch of skin that covered his abdominal area, and I holding his wrists. I went lower and lower until I reached the line of his jeans. I pulled their edge, and Chase raised his head.
- Now it's your turn, I said.
- Bryan, are you sure you wan...?
     But I wasn't listening to him. Instead, I unzipped his jeans, slowly taking them off and realizing he wasn't wearing boxers. I raised my head to look at him, giving him a wicked smile, then went back to his pants, taking them off completely. His penis was already quite hard. I didn't really know what to do, so I said:
- Chase, could you...?
- Do what you want, he said, breathing hard. Do to me what you would like to be done to you.
     He stood up on his elbows so he could look at me, and I nodded as sign that I understood. It didn't have to be very hard, right? I took his cock in my hand and squeezed it lightly between my fingers. I heard Chase let out a muffled groan, so I assumed I was on the right track. I began to move my hand from top to bottom along his length, in a slow rhythm, after which I went faster little by little. I moved my mouth closer to his tip and slowly pressed my lips to it. At that moment, Chase had collapsed on his back. I decided to walk my tongue around him, moving from top to bottom. Chase's moans resounded throughout the house. He called my name in a way no one had called it before. I returned to the hand movements, this time at a fast pace. I felt that he had to be close and I was right.
- My God, Bryan... he said through the gasps.
     I tossed him the towel I was wrapped in before so he could wipe it off, and sat down on the edge of the bed. He was still lying down, I turned to him, and then he pulled me closer and kissed me hard on the lips.
- You did well for someone who wasn't gay a month ago, he said.
- I'll take it as a compliment, I smiled.
- It really is a compliment.
    I stroked his face. He got up, pulled back his jeans, and turned off the light. He came in the bed and laid his head on my chest.
- Good night, he said.
     In exchange for an answer, I kissed him on the top of the head and hugged him tighter. We fell asleep in a few minutes, both of us exhausted.