The shower

- When did you realize you were... gay? I asked him.
     I was extremely curious. I wanted to know if he felt the same way I did, if he went through what I was going through. I wanted to know that he could understand me, but most of all, I wanted to know more and more about him.
- I think I've always known I wasn't attracted to girls, he said, shrugging. And by the time I got to high school, I wasn't attracted to boys either. In my first year of high school I met someone who piqued my interest and then I realized that I was gay.
- And how was it for you?
- It wasn't that hard for me to get used to the idea.
- Ah...
     His answer disappointed me a little, and he noticed that. He had approached me and put his hand on my cheek.
- It will be okay. Trust me, he said, then briefly pressed his lips to mine.
     I stared into his eyes. I could look into his eyes for an eternity and get lost more and more in them.
- Tell me how you feel, he said as he lay on the bed.
- I'm a mess right now, I said.
- I noticed that. Try to go a little deeper, he said and then chuckled.
      Perv. I tried to explain how I felt, and after a few good hours of talking, we fell asleep. I felt exposed, expressing my feelings in this way, but his warm look and playful smiles relaxed me. It was so strange that no one had made me feel this way until now.
     When I woke up, I checked my phone and saw it was 8:19 in the morning. I rose to my feet and began to remember what had happened the night before. I hadn't drunk that much, but I felt very hungover. I was at Chase's house and Chase wasn't here. I left the room and went down the stairs and I heard some noises in a room. I opened the door and saw Chase making breakfast.
- Morning, I said.
- Good morning, he turned and smiled at me. How did you sleep?
- Good.
- Do you want to stay for breakfast? I'm making some pancakes.
    He was so smiling and in a good mood that I couldn't refuse him.
- I'd love to, I smiled at him.
- The bathroom is upstairs, right next to my room. The pancakes are ready in ten minutes.
     I went upstairs and went into the bathroom. As I washed my face, I looked in the mirror at my reflection. It was weird how reality could take such a turn even when you didn't expect it. I went back to the kitchen, sat down at the table and watched Chase prepare breakfast. He was dressed only in shorts, his hair was messy and scattered on his forehead and his smile didn't for a second from his face.
- What are your plans for today? he asked me.
- None, I replied. They're delicious, by the way, i said talking about the pancakes.
- Thanks. Do you want to do something?
- What? I asked in surprise.
- You said you had no plans for today. Do you want to do something? We can watch a movie or I don't know. If you want too.
- Yes, that would be great. We could go to my apartment.
- Sure.
     After breakfast, I waited for Chase in his room until he had taken a shower, after which we both got in the car and headed for my apartment. I was a little excited, I don't know why. He makes me feel in so many ways and I can't explain it.
- I hope you don't mind the mess, but, as you've noticed, I've been a bit of a mess lately, I told him as we entered the apartment.
    It really was a mess there. Bottles of alcohol on all the tables, clothes thrown around, food packaging scattered everywhere. But that's how I felt in those days, and theoretically it was his fault. I left him in the living room while he was trying to choose a movie to watch, and I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I let the hot splashes burn my skin and wake me up, because I felt like I was in a dream. I was dizzy and it wasn't because of the alcohol, it was because of him.

Chase's perspective:
      I know I shouldn't have done it, but look at me, opening Bryan's bathroom door and going inside. I don't think he heard me because of the water, and that was a good thing. I took off my T-shirt and jeans, I thought again about what I wanted to do, then took off my boxers and went into the shower. He was startled when my hands touched his waist. He turned to look at me. Only then I noticed that he was a few inches taller than me. He looked into my eyes, a little confused, then said:
- Didn't you have to sit quietly on the living room couch choosing a movie?
    He had a playful smile on his face and he seem relaxed.
- I got bored, I said, running my fingers over his chest.
    I approached and pressed my lips to his neck, then go down to his collar bones. Bryan was breathing hard, panting, and I was going up to his sensitive spot. I wanted to hear him moan. It was such a beautiful sound that I couldn't get it out of my head since I first heard it that Friday afternoon. I put my tongue in the same place as the last time, and then he let out an involuntary groan. No matter how hard he stands, in the end I'm the one in control. His penis hardened with every touch I gave him, but at one point, he had gripped my cheeks between his palms and pressed his lips to mine. He kissed me briefly, and I longed for more.
- I'm sorry, Chase. But it's not the time, he said, with the same playful smile on his face.
- Huh? I managed to say.
- We're even now. You know, for last night, he said, turning his back on me and turning off the water.
- You're playing hard, Robinson.
- By your rules, Wood.
    He bent down to kiss me again, then came out of the shower, covered his basin with a towel, and came out of the bathroom.