The lesson

I had football practice on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and Bryan always came to watch. I would see him from time to time, smiling and watching me, and after each workout he would lead me home or stop at his apartment to be a little alone.
     On Thursday, after school, I stayed at his apartment for a few hours. We ordered some pizza and decided to watch the series he usually watches, "Narcos". I didn't think it was interesting, I didn't know why he liked it so much, but I didn't mind watching it as long Bryan held me in his arms. I felt restless all day and I would have jumped on his neck every time I saw him. During class I just thought about how I could make him moan in the boys' bathroom, and as we watched the show, I thought about the same thing. I waited for the episode to end, and when he wanted to take the remote and start the second one, I turned off the TV. He looked at me confused. I sat down on his lap and said in a playful tone:
- Let's do something.
     I leaned and kissed him hard on the neck, and he then wrapped my cheeks in his hands, pressed his lips tightly to mine, and laid me on the couch. I helped him take off his shirt, and he did the same with mine. He rushed at my abdomen, leaving small red marks in various places, walking his tongue from bottom to the top. The moment he reached the boxers' line, he stopped.
- Did something happen? I asked him.
- Chase, I want you to teach me some things, he said, looking me straight in the eye.
- Do what you want, I said.
- No, Chase. I want to do what you want me to do, he said in an imposing tone. Tell me what to do.
      I looked at him for a few moments, then nodded. I rested my head on the edge of the couch as he took off my jeans and boxers.
- For the first step, do those hand movements, just like you did last time, I said.
     Bryan did exactly what I told him to do. It was obvious that he was clumsy and hadn't done this to people other than himself, but that intrigued me. I wanted to know what his limits were, how far he could go and when he wanted to stop. I let out a muffled groan, and then Bryan looked up at me.
- Now, try to run your tongue over..., I said.
     It was getting harder and harder for me to focus on the words I was saying to him. Bryan had run his tongue over my tip, then slowly descended to the end, then climbed back to the top. He did this a few times and each time the shivers took over me.
- You can try to... take it in... Bryan, try to... Fuck, take it in your mouth.
     My forehead was covered in sweat and I could barely speak because of the moans coming out of my mouth.
- Small amounts, I gasped.
     He brought his mouth close to my tip and started. The first time he used slow and short movements, which made me lose my mind, and then he switched to longer movements, taking larger amounts in his mouth. I tangled my fingers in his satin hair so I could coordinate his movements and rested my head on the couch.
- Bryan, I'm close, I said through moans.
     When I felt the moment approaching, I pulled him away from me and cum. It took me a few minutes to recover, while Bryan sat on the floor, resting his head on my shoulder. I turned to him and whispered in his ear:
- You were great.
     He turned his head to look at me and pressed his lips tightly to mine.
- I have to get used to, you know, he said.
- It's okay, Bryan. I'll wait as long as it takes, until you feel ready.
     I kissed him again, then got up and got dressed. The rest of the day, Bryan continued his series, and I took advantage of the time I spent sitting close to his chest, to him.