Last chapter

"You can never say 'I love you' to a love one enough." I read out. I was on Ross' twitter at the hospital. He sent this around the time he came over to be with me. He wanted to be with me, after all the rejected calls and texts. I was such a jerk to him and now look. I looked down at his pale body and a tear rolled down my cheek. Parker is horrible. How could he do this to Ross.

And Kat..

Parker and Kat both have gone missing. The police are looking for them both. I feel bad for Kat. She's probably stuck somewhere with that pyscopath.

I twirled Ross' hair with my fingers. Usually when I did this he smiled. Now that he's unconscious, it feels like hell. Not being able to see his cheeky smile or his sexy smirk.

"Miss Marano? Sorry, but there can be no visiters at this time I'm going to have to ask you to leave." A nurse came in and told me.

"Okay. Can I just say one last goodbye." I said hoping they would let me stay for just a few more minutes. Although a few more minutes would never be enough.

She nodded and smiled sadly at me.

"Ill give you 10 minutes, then you have to leave love." She said and walked out. Right when she walked out, five familiar out of breath figures ran inside.

Rocky, Rydel, Riker, Ryland and Ellington come in with Stormie and Mark trailing behind them. They all had a sad expression on their faces. Especially Stormie who just started bawling. Rydel and I hugged her and then we all surrounded his bed.

"Do you think he's going to make it." Ryland said trying to hold back his tears.

"Of course Ryland. He wont give up on us. He's gonna make it." Mark said while rubbing circles into Stormies back.

"Yeah I hope so. Hes a great brother. Great person. Unlike someone here." Rocky said and glared at Laura.

Riker. Walked away and sighed while rubbing his temples. Is now really the time for this?

Riker came back and faced Rocky.

"You know what Rocky. Stop. Get over whatever issue you have with Laura. Our brother is dying as we speak and that's all you fucking care about? Get over yourself." Riker said and Rocky faced me.

"Yeah Rocky.. why do you have so much hatred towards me. At least tell me what I did. I thought we were close. I though we were like brother and sister. I still think of you as a brother. I don't want that to change, ever. Regardless of what happens after today Rocky." I said and looked at Ross.

"He wouldn't want us to be against each other. Not now." I finished and looked at Rocky.

"Look Laura. I was told you hate me. By Parker. I guess you don't hate me if you think of me as a brother. I was dumb for believing Parker. But I didn't think he would go this far. Truth is, I kind of helped Parker seperate Laura and Ross. But I had nothing to do with Parker stabbing him I swear." Rocky sweared and Riker went toward him and lifted him up by his shirt.

"You fucking idiot. How can you go against your own brother. All cause of a lie someone you barely know told you about a girl you've know for years. I showed knock the crap out of you." Riker said and pulled his fist back but Mark held it back and Ellington pulled Rocky away from his grip.

"Rocky. What you did was not so smart. But Riker, Rocky is our brother. As much as we might think what he did was wrong, we have to look past it. Were already about to lose one. We should be together during this, not fight. " Rydel said and Stormie nodded.

"Rocky Road. Your better than that. I love you hun." Stormie said Rocky smiled.

"Love you too."

"Oh and Riker. You have every right to want to beat his ass. But after Ross wakes up." Stormie added and we all laughed except for Rocky who widen his eyes.

"I know I derserve it but damn. By the way. Can my sister give me a squeeze." Rocky said.

"Sure!" Rydel and I said at the same time.

We looked at each other and giggled.

"Sorry I ment my fake sister. But a hug from both would be way better."

We both hugged Rocky and then Riker did after.

"Great, were all close again." Mark said, but Riker shook his head.

"Laura. I'm sorry for causing the whole love triangle between you Ross and I. I couldn't help it. But I realized ishould move on. Which is why I'm thinking of dating Daniella. Just so I could let you be. Hopefully with Ross. Do you forgive me." Riker said and held his arms open.

I went in to hug him the knelt down besides Ross.

"It wasn't your fault. You can't help falling in love. Like as much as Parker tried to get me to fall in love with him, I couldn't. Ross was the first and last thing on my mind. I love him."  I said.

Then I faced Ross and said it again while grabbing his hand.

"I love you Ross."

"I love you too Laura." A faint voice said. And everyone in the room went silent.

I decided to break the silence.

"R-ross?? Was that you."

He smiled slightly and slowly opened his eyes.

"Marry me Laura."