Chapter 5

In Louisiana:

Laura has packed up for Louisiana and has already flew over to start filming. Parker was in Laura's hotel room just watching Game of thrones with her.

Director: (comes in) Okay Laura and Parker everyone knows you two are staring. But we have two more people that you two might be familiar with. (leaves)

Laura: Okay cool. Parker?

Parker: Yeah??

Laura: We should go to dinner to get to know each other better.

Parker: I already know a lot about you. Your like a female version of me. Its kind of ironic.

Laura: I know. But still, we might have had unexplainable chemistry during auditions, but that doesnt mean itll stay that way.

Parker: I guess. I just want to meet our other two costars. I heard they are around our age.

Laura: They are. I heard Kat got the role as my best friend or something.

Parker: Um, who?

Laura: Shes from Disney, like me.

Parker: Is everyone from Disney?!

Laura: (giggles) I guess so.

Lauras phone starts ringing in her pocket. It was Ross. She hasnt said a word to Ross since yesterday, and today hes called her at least 9 times.

Laura: God. When will he leave me alone.

Parker: Answer him. Why are you so resistant to answering his calls. Did he do something really wrong  or whatever?

Laura:(sighed) No. Im being petty. I should answer him, right.

Parker: I think you should. But hey, im just a guy you met yesterday who doesnt know your relationship with this guy.

Laura: True. But im gonna do it. (picks up her phone and answers Ross)

Ross: Dammit Laura why wont you pick up??

Laura: Ross?

Ross: Laura?? Finally you answered. What did I do? Are youmad at me? I know the text I sent was reallly bitter but im sorry, and I want nothing else to go wrong between while im gone so we can stay in touch and im really sorry..

Parker: Wow, hes crazy for you..

Ross: What.. Laura who was that.?

Laura: Parker. Hes staring in a movie with me.

Ross: You got a movie deal.. And your staring with this Parker guy...

Laura: Yeahh im so excited. We have so much in common. Were watching game of thrones in my hotel room. And hes really funny.

Ross: Yeah yeah. Hes great, anyway, this means you forgive me right?

Laura: Of course i forgive you. We'll facetime later. Bye Rossy.

Ross: Bye Laur. And Garrett or whatever.(ends call)

Parker: Garrett?? Ok so im guessing he hates my guts.

Laura:(sighs) Hes a really protective friend. I guess he doesnt like the fact that you hanging out in my hotel room.

Parker: I understand that. And are you sure hes just a friend. I think hes head over heels for you..

Laura: Nah. Were super close. Thats it.

Parker: Ohh kay. I think our other two costars just came, lets go meet them.