Chapter 16

Parker Pov:

Laura agreed to meet my sister Daniella. This is a mile stone. Now shes ok with meeting my sister, soon shell be ok with meeting my parents and boom. Instant boyfriend. I just hope Daniella has good things to say about me while shes here.

Laura was waiting patiently in my hotel living room watching Austin and ally and i barfed in my mouth a bit. Sure i like the show but the blonde idiot messes up the whole show for me. It should be Ally and Parker. Yea, now that's a good title.

I sat next  to her and she smiled, but it seemed a Little forced, as if something was bothering her.

"This episode was one of my favorites to make. We fought about a couple secrets, but at the end realized that nothing was worth loosing our friendship. And this kiss at the end... Why is Ross mad at me. Why cant we be like Austin and Ally and just make up after an argument. I dont even know what i did Parker. What did i do??" Laura said and started to tear up. I held her close to me ran my hands through her hair.

"I told you. He thinks you're in love with Riker. And he doesn't love you anymore. Honestly. I'm sorry it has to end that way, but tears just show your weakness Laura. Your a strong girl. Please don't cry." I whispered in her ear. She looked up at me and then sat up. I wiped her tears away and she held my hand when i did.

"Why are you being so nice all the sudden." Laura said with a confused look on her face.

"I'm only being nice to you." I said and brought my face closer to hers. We stared into each others eyes, and i swear i could look in to those big brown eyes forever, and my life would be complete. I closed my eyes and leaned in.

"Parker?"  A voice yelled. I assumed it was Laura.

"Yes love?" I said then heard an eruption of laughter.

"That a new nickname for me, but i think you should stick to call me Dani." 

I open my eyes and Laura's no longer in front of me but at the door with my sister. I start blushing out of embarrassment. I thought she was coming in an hour.

"So i see this pretty brunette right here is your girlfriend." Dani blurts out and i cover my face.

"Were just friends." Laura said. Hey were friends again. That's good enough for me.

"Oh really? Cause you two were getting a little too cozy on that couch right there." Dani said again making a point.

"Oh no. we weren't gonna kiss. I was upset about something, he was comforting me, and thats it." Laura said.

"Ok seeing that you two are not gonna quit being in denial anytime soon, quick question, what are we planning to do today?" Daniella said and went straight to my mini fridge. Oh look who's already made herself comfortable.

"I was thinking we go out to that restaurant a couple blocks from here." I said and Laura and Daniella both groaned in disgust.

"Boring!" They both said afterward and i laughed. Seems like they'll get along pretty well. 

"Wait. While i was taking the train over here i saw a couple flyers talking about a fair or something in the town next to this one. We should go there instead." Daniella suggested.

A fair? Thats perfect. Laura and i would share cotton candy, go on a bunch a rides,  and at the top of the ferris wheel, the view would be so romantic she will kiss me. Ha ha guess who's gonna get the girl Ross.

"That sounds ok to me." Laura shrugged and looked over to me.

"Ok then. Fair it is."

Rydel Pov:

I've called all the contacts on the phone that are girls and start with letter D except one. Now I'm getting restless. If this is not her, than my brothers will still hold grudges against each other and i think its time for them to suck it up and move on. I thought our motto was family before anything.

I was about to call this girl named Daniella, then i realized. There was a heart next to her name. Damn it Riker you put a heart next to her name? How didn't i see that before. I rolled my eyes and called the girl.

"Hello?" The girl said on the phone.

"Umm hello Daniella. This is Daniella, right?" I answered back.

"This is she. I'm pretty sure Riker was a boy last time i checked. Who's this.." Daniella asked.

"I'm his lovable sister Rydel. And look. I know this is sort of an awkward question to ask. But, do you have a boyfriend, and if you don't would you consider dating Riker??" I asked back and she stayed silent for a while.

"I'm a bit confused. Why cant Riker ask me himself? And he seems like an all right guy and all but we barely know each other."  Daniella explained and i bit my lip.

"Is that a yes?" I asked disregarding everything she just said.

"Have Riker talk to me himself and ill consider it. " Daniella said and hung up. Wow that did not turn out how i expected, but at least i found her.

Laura Pov:

"That was weird.." Daniella said and shoved her phone back into her pocket.

"What was weird the phone call you just got?" Parker asked. Right now we were just roaming through the fair. And Parker was so sweet that he brought us cotton candy to share, and brought Daniella her own which i found a little odd.

"Who was it?" I asked and rip off a piece of cotton candy.

"This girl named Rydel. She called from this guy named Riker's phone that i met a couple days back."

Both Parker and I's faces went blank. I even managed to drop the cotton candy in my hand. Great.

"Ok so what did Rydel say.." Parker asked, i noticed he was getting nervous so i touched his arm.

"She was asking me if i would go out with Riker or something like that. I mean i would but i need him to ask me, you know?" Daniella said and i noticed Parker's breathing got heavier. Whats up with him.

"I mean its your life. Live it how you want. But just so you know, Riker has his eye on someone else." Parker said and turned to me.

"Wait. You two know him? How?" Daniella asked.

"Hes a friend of mine, and Parker... has seen him around."

Parker laughed a little nodded.

"Well hes going to call me later so enough of that. Lets go on some rides." Daniella said and pulled Parker and i by the hand.

Parker Pov:

That was scary. Why does Riker, out of all people, have to like my sister. I told so many lies that Dani doesn't know about. Any question she asks any of the Lynches could ruin everything. I need her to stay away from them, i don't want her knowing about what i did to Riker and all that other stuff. And when did they meet anyway? Ugh i have a headache, this is getting too real for me. All i know, is that Dani cant go out with  Riker.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Plz vote and comment. :)