Chapter 20

Ross Pov:

I started running with no hesitation to Laura's hotel. I cant let Parker get to Laura first. Who knows what he'll lie about next. It started raining, and my clothes got wet and clung to my skin. It was really cold and uncomfortable. Damn i wish i still had my huge coat.. I finally got to the Greenbay hotel and avoided the elevator. That would just slow me down. I finally got to her floor, found her hotel room and rapidly knocked on the door. After 5 seconds the door opened and Laura gazed at me with wide eyes. She looked angry and confused. Not quite the reaction i was looking for.

"Ross why are you here. " she then looked down at my clothes.

"And why are you soaking wet. Are you crazy you can get a cold!" Laura pulled my inside and sat me down. She told me to stay put while she got some warm clothes and hot chocolate. Its so weird how Laura's mad at me, but shes treating as if nothing happened..

She came back with the stuff and told me to take my shirt off.

"Umm can i do it in you bedroom i think it'll be i dont know, more private." I said.

"Fine. Lets go into my bedroom."

I froze when Laura said that.

"Okay if you insist." I said.

I followed her into her bedroom like she told me to and took my shirt off.

"Now what.." I said at sat on her bed awkwardly. She came towards me, and i thought she was gonna hand me a shirt, but instead she straddled me and started kissing me.

Now this i didn't expect.

She went from my lips to my neck slowly and started biting it leaving my breathless. I laid back onto the bed and she didn't stop. Im guessing shes not mad at me.

"Wait Laura." I whispered.

"Yes Ross?" She whispered into my neck, send chills though me.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

Laura looked me in the eyes, and smiled. "Im just finishing what we started started."she said and continued on the love bite. I started sliding her shirt off and she helped me.

Then she undid her bra.

She started unzipping my jeans. This was getting serious.

"You sure you want to do this Laura." I asked obviously scared. Ive never done this before.

She nodded and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Laura!" Parkers voice sounded through the door of her room.

Remind me to knock the daylights out of Parker later.

Laura grabbed the covers and wrapped it around her. I was in my boxers still, so i didn't care. I simply got up and walked toward Parker.

"Dude put some clothes on!! And i thought i told you to stay away from Laura, and now your trying to have sex with her??" Parker said. I just stood infront of him and sighed.

"I reallly dislike you right now." I said.

I turned away and faced Laura who started screaming my name. Then all i felt was pain.

"Finally i got you." I faintly heard a voice say. I was slowly losing consciousness.

I felt Laura's lips on mine and a faint i love you. And that was it.

Im glad Laura's words were the last thing for me to hear.

And if i could, i would say i love you back.

Laura Pov:

"Laura, i don't know what happened he just dropped." Parker said pretending to be shocked. Im not that naive.

I grabbed my phone and called 911.

Parker ran towards me held my hand that had the phone in it.

"Let go of me. Your fucking crazy." I said and struggled trying to the phone out of his hand. 911 answered.

"Hello whats the emergency."

I started speaking but Parker covered my mouth.

"Sorry. It was a miss dial." He said and hung up. I need to get the ambalance here before... Before Ross dies. I looked at Ross and started crying hysterically.

"Laura i heard you from down the hall whats wrong.'' Kat came in and paused.

"Oh crap." She said and started running.

Parker ran after her letting go of my phone. I called 911 again and knelt down next to Ross, i ran my fingers threw his soft blonde hair and smiled. Hes everything to me. I cant lose him.

"Hello 911 you called again." A girl on the phone said.

I quickly explained the situation and they said they would come asap.

I really hope asap is fast enough.

I whispered into Ross ear.

"Hang in there Rossy. Help is on the way." And kissed his check again.

--------

A/n i reallly need to know what you guys think of the chapter. Plz comment!