Chapter 6

-On tour with Ross-

R5 is exhausted after theyve finished performing for Spain. They all go to relax in Rocky's hotel room and decided to play truth or dare.

Rydel: Um guys theres a slight problem with playing truth or dare right now. Were all related except Ell..

Riker: *laughs and shrugs* So, we dont have to kiss or anything. Well keep it simple. You and him being an exception

Ratliff: Ok but if you guys ask me to go second base with any of you other than Rydel, just informing you the answers no.

(They laugh and Ross shakes his head.)

Ross: Ratliff you crack me up sometimes. Anyways. Uhh Ryland. Truth or dare.

Ryland: *looks up from his iphone* busy texting girlfriend. Dont bother me.

Ross: Come on Ry just pick one.

Dont make this harder than it need to be.

Ryland: No. Now shh.

Rocky: ill do it! I pick dare.

Ross: *sighs* I dare you to hit Ryland and get him to do this with us.

Riker: Haha. Ross leave Ry alone.

Rocky: its too late. *Gets up and walks up to Ryland* it was already dared.

Ryland: Dude. Touch me and ill break you. Ok?

Rocky: ok fine whatever. *Pokes Ryland quickly then run out the door*

Ryland: *Chases after him*

Ratliff: And then there were 4.

Rydel: Theres no point of playing anymore. Why dont we do something else. *snuggles more into Ratliff on the couch*

Ross: WAIT GUYS WERE NOT PERFORMING FOR A COUPLE DAYS WE SHOULD GO HOME FOR A WHILE!!

Riker: Ross calm down. We should though

Ross: I KNOW RIGHT?!

Rydel: Stop yelling!! We get it. Your anxious to see Laura.

Ross: No im not?!

Ratliff: Ross. We know already, stop being indenial.

Ross: im not! *starts to blush* and plus, I ruined my chances with her a lonnng time ago.

Riker: Hell yeah you did.

Ratliff: Haha yeah. Ohh and tell us more about the Parker guy she was with or something.

Ross: *balls up his fist* You mean that guy who decided it was okay to be in Lauras hotel room oh right. I hate his guts.

Rydel: Why, theyre probably just friends. And you cant hate a guy youve never ment.

Ross: Yess I can. Im doing it now. *balls up his fist tighter* I swear when I see him hes dead.

Riker: *touches Ross back* no. when we get back, were gonna have a good time with Laura. Leave her harmless co-star alone.

Ross: *mutters* fine whatever.

(Rocky and Ryland run back into the room panting)

Rocky: He pantsed me infront of this really cute girl.. And I was just about to get her number. Ugh.

Ryland: Whatever next time dont interupt me while im talking to my girlfriend. K? Thanks.

Rydel: Well anyway if you two morons are done. Were going to LA tommorow so-

Ross: Change of plans were going to Louisiana thats were thier shooting Laura just tweeted it.

Rydel: okay...were going to Louisiana to visit Laura

Rocky: Yessss Ross you better ask out Laura when we go.

Ross: Ill try..

-In Louisiana with Laura-

Laura and Parker are meeting their other two co-stars. This really pretty girl with blond hair and a guy with brown hair comes up to them and smile.

Director: Ok guys. This is Kat and Shane. Their both from Disney.

Laura: *Gives Parker a look and giggles*

Parker: *Rolls his eyes playfully*

Director: I got all of you dinner reservations so you can all get to know each other. *walks away*

Kat: Laura.. Can I just say. Your so pretty!

Laura: Oh my god so are you. Its really ridiculous how pretty you are.

Kat: Thanks and your so nice.

Laura: Same to you! I like your shoes..

Kat: I like your dress.

Laura: Your hair is life.

Kat: What about yours. Gorgeous! How did you get it like that.

Laura: Welll I used leave in conditioner and lather-

Shane: okokok if you girls are done being annoying, can we go to that dinner im hungry.

Parker: Shane. Thanks for stopping that.

Shane: No problem. Food now.

Laura: Fine lets go then.

____________________________________

This chapter was crappy but please vote and comment some ideas im kinda stuck :/ and srry it took a month to upload lol.