Chapter 13

Laura Pov:

Rocky didnt say goodbye? Thats odd. Oh well.

I went up to Rydel and hugged her tight.

"Im gonna miss seeing your face again L-dawg."

I laughed and agreed.

"Not as much as ill miss yours blondie." I said and forced a smile. I realize now, I hate saying goodbye.

Rydel watched as Ross came towards me and grabbed my hands.

"Rydel do you mind?" Ross says and Rydel narrows her eyes at him.

"Fineee ill leave. Text me Laur." Rydel points towards me and skips away.

And then there were two.

This moment felt like Deja vu. Its the same feeling I felt when R5 was leaving for tour a few months back. I was standing here, feeling butterflies, and my heart was beating out of my chest. It was perfect. And this blonde, cute, funny weirdo is making me feel this way.

"Here we are again." Ross says and lifts up my hand to his lips and kisses it.

I dont want you to just kiss my hand Ross.

"Yea. Only this time, itll be different." I said and he scoffed.

"Really why?" Ross said with one eyebrow quirked up and I couldnt help but smile.

I moved closer to him and put my arms around his neck. I could tell he was nervous because I felt his heartbeat through his chest. I guess the feeling was mutal.

I finally answered his question, remembering that I left it lingering in the air for a while.

"Cause last time, I didnt do this." I said and kissed him. It took a few seconds to finally kiss me back but when he did, the butterflies turned into sparks. He deepened the kiss even more picked me up and set me on a couch. He threw off the pillows on the side, not once disconnecting his lips from mine and went on top of me, and started to unbutton my shirt.

We stopped when someone cleared their throat and looked up to see Riker there.

"What the hell.." Riker says and walks out, slamming the door behind him.

I quickly got up and went towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Ross said with a confused look.

"To talk to Riker." I said and reached for the door knob.

"But what about this." He pointed and himself and I.

"We can talk about us later. Right now I need to talk to Riker." I said and finally walked out. I ran down the hall to see Riker about to go on the elevator but I yell his name and he stops.

"Riker?! Whats wrong. Why did you run away when you saw me and Ross kissing?" I say and he avoids looking into my eyes.

"Tell me!" I yells again and he backs up.

"Im in love with you Laura." Riker says and the elevator opens just in time for him to step inside. I just stand there speechless. Today I found out two Lynches like me. But sadly, I only like one back.

And his name is Ross Shor Lynch.

Ross Pov:

Damn it Riker! I plopped down on the couch Laura and I were just making out on and sigh. Whyd did he have to that? He basicly ruined everything. I love Laura. Im glad hes back, and I did miss him, but why does he have to go after my girl. Out of all people.

I quickly get up and run out the door and the hall to see Laura and Riker, and Laura was yelling but he wasnt saying anything back. All the sudden he backs up.

"Im in love with you Laura." Riker says then goes on the elevator.

Hearing this made me so nauseas. I abrubtly turn around to see Parker and usually my  intial reaction would be to throw a punch. But I didnt.

"Ross. You heard that didnt you. Laura doesnt love you, she loves Riker. And they were sneaking around earlier. Dont you get it. She doesnt feel the same.

"But in the hotel room. We were-" I started saying but Parker cut me off.

"I know. She told me she didnt feel anything and then went straight to Riker." Parker said and all I wanted to do was pull my hair out, and smack that stupid grin off his face.

"And why should I believe you?" I ask, and Parker walks closer to me.

"Cause. Im as heartbroken as you are. All im saying is. Why go with a girl who doesnt care about your feelings." Parker said and I realize hes right. I nodd and walked away and ignore Laura as I pass her to get to the elevator.

"Ross? Can we talk now??" Laura.says and as much as I want to talk to her. I cant.

"Sorry. But theres nothing to talk about." I said and enter tbe elevator.