Chapter 9

Laura Pov:

I woke up In my hotel room with the sun blinding my eyes through the blinds. Usually I'm not a morning person but I had such a great time yesterday that I'm in a good mood. I don't think anything could ruin today for me.

Rydel: *runs into my room* Laura get up Rikers missing we have to find him!

I sit up and rub my eyes.

Laura: What are you talking about. It's too early for pranks.

Rydel: *sits on the edge of my bed* I'm not pranking you! I'm serious I can't find my older brother.. He went to bed the same time everyone else did, but when I woke up this morning he wasn't in the room with us. *she starts to tear up*

Laura: Okay were gonna find him. *i get up and grab her hand*

Rydel: *gets up too* what if we don't find him?

Laura: *looks down* don't worry. We will.

-

R4, Ryland, and Laura go in Laura's car and search around Louisiana to find Riker.

Ross: *sighs* guys this is impossible, he could be anywhere..

Rydel: So? Were not gonna stop looking Ross. We need to find him.

Ryland: where do you think he could've gone Rydel.

Rydel: I- I don't know.. I don't have a gps on him just keep driving.

Laura: I can't just drive around all day.

Rydel: well your gonna have to. Am I the only one who cares!?

Ratliff: of course we all care but this is useless.

Rydel: You know what. *opens the moving cars door*

Laura: *stops the car* what are you doing!!

Rydel: getting out to find him myself *gets out* since you all think this is stupid. *slams the car door and runs off*

Ratliff: *gets out and runs after Rydel*

Ross: ARE THEY CRAZY.

Laura: *starts the car again* yea.I guess where going to find all three of them.

Rocky: well Ratliff and Rydel are probably not far away so we'll find them easily but where the hell is Riker??

Ross: I don't know I really hope he's okay.

-

-With Rydel and Ratliff-

Ratliff: Princess slow down!

Rydel: *stops and turns towards Ratliff* there I stopped. Are you happy now.

Ratliff: No.. Why would you try to get out of a moving car like that? You could've got hurt.

Rydel: *snaps at him* but I didn't so stop worrying about me? Why would you worry about me at a time like this? What about my brother! He's gone and no one can find him and your standing here telling me this.

Ratliff: Princess. I will always worry about you. And you brother is older than all of us. I'm pretty sure he's capable and handling himself. He's not picking up his phone which means he probably turned it off.

Rydel: I don't care we have to find him.

Ratliff: *sighs* but we have looked everywhere and it's getting dark out. And we have to find the others.

Rydel: I don't care!

Ratliff: *gets angry* Rydel Lynch will you just freaking listen to me and stop being so damn difficult!

Rydel stays speechless because that was the first time he's ever yelled. And she's caused him to. He's always calm..

Rydel: I'm sorry. Ill stop. Let's go find the others now.

A car beeps behind them and it's Ross, Rocky, Laura, and Ryland so they go in. They drive back to their hotel disappointed since they spent hours driving and still haven't found Riker. And he isn't and the hotel either.

-

-Riker's Pov-

I got up and instantly pain shot through my body. I layed back down and decided not to move again it hurts way to much. Where the hell was I. Although it hurt, I reached into my pocket for my phone and suprisingly it was gone. I started panicking. Where's my phone. Where are my brothers and Rydel??

----------------------------------------------A/N PLEASE READ

Cliffhanger 😜. So where's Riker? Why can't he move. What happened to his phone??

I reached 1.1k reads. Tysm guys :) I'll be uploading the next chapter in less that a week.

Laura's gonna be in a vamps music video. 😍.

And guys if any one wants to make a cover for this book kik me @jayadorable.

Comment some ideas. And vote.
Thanks :)