Chapter 15

Laura Pov:

Today, actually wasn't that bad. It was actually sort of fun. Parker kept his distance, Kat made sure he did, and Shane made me laugh the whole night. So maybe, these two weeks wont be such a disaster. Or maybe.. I spoke too soon.

"Parker you were actually pretty cool today. Thanks for not causing any drama." I said. Parker was currently walking me to my room, since it just so happens to be around the corner from his.

"Your welcome. Ive been a jerk while your friends were here. I shouldve controlled myself. But.. I just couldnt stand to see you with Ross. It was too painful. Especially knowing that he doesnt feel the same way about you." Parker said and i shook my head slightly. What is he talking about?

"What do you mean he doesn"t feel the same way about me?" i say obviously supprised. He looked up at the ceiling for a couple seconds and then looked at me, which was odd..

"Ross talked to me before you left. He heard what Riker said to you, and he believes that you love him back. He said he wants nothing to do with you now, and that you stabbed him in the back, because you fell in love with his brother and not him. I cant believe it either, he was so upset. I thought you loved him too." Parker explained and i stopped walking and covered my face.

"Thats why he didnt want to talk to me? I do love him back!" I said but Parker shrugged.

"It doesnt matter. Its too late to save your relationship now. Ross told me hes done speaking to you. Anyways look, I know you still dont trust me after what happened. But i was in a bad place. My sisters coming over to visit me, so will you join us? You dont have to say yes, I just really want to hang out with you some more, and maybe rekindle our friendship?" Parker says and crosses his fingers. I laugh and nod.

"I would love to." I said and grabbed his hand. Forget Ross. Hes being irrational. If he doesnt want to talk, then we wont. I have Parker here, and hes changed. And maybe, I might be ready to finally be with someone, who isnt Ross.

Rydel Pov:

"Riker are you still caught up on Laura or are you ready to finally move on." I ask Riker.

Right now we were in Canada just enjoying our stay. Well sort of enjoying it. The boys are talking but not like they used to. Ross occasionally talks to Riker and that hockey game were going to tonight doesnt look to good. I got to find out whats happening and stop it at the source cause that little pep talk Ratliff and I gave on the bus here obviously didnt completely work.

"Im still caught up on Laura. I dont know what to do, and now i think Laura's ignoring me too. I messeged her like 10 times and nothing.." Riker said and I sighed.

"Is there ANY girl that you might be interesting in othr than Laura?" I asked and Riker smirked a little.

"This girl who brought me back to the hotel. I forgot her name, but she gave me her number and was just so.. cute. I dont know if she would feel that way about me though. She seemed kind of annoyed by me." Riker explained. I need Riker to call this girl. I dont care whether she likes him or not. I need Rikers attention off of Laura so Ross wont be mad at him.

"Can you maybe try to remember her name?" I ask and scroll through his contacts.

"Um it starts with a D i think." Riker scratches his head. Ryland walks in and sits next to Riker.

"Sup guys."

"Were busy." I say and Ryland sticks his tongue out at me.

" If your so busy, I guess we'll jjust go to that hockey game without ya." Ryland said and Riker shakes his head.

"Im not missing that game." Riker says and gets up.

"I'll let you guys have a boys night. Im gonna stay here with your phone and find out who that girl is.Tell Ratliff im staying home?" I say and Riker nods his head.

"Sure." Riker says then walks out.

I look through Rikers phone and he has at least 20 girls in his contacts whos names start with D. This is gonna be a long night..