Chapter 32

Chase P.O.V

''Mr. Davenport... You should have seen Jasmin and Leo today, they stood up to Trent, like no one ever did before.'' I smiled, as I wheeled myself to the couch.

I started having this feeling in my ears, it didn't hurt... It felt cold though... Icy cold... It was like water or something.. Like a tingling feeling... Then I felt a pop.

''That's great Chase. But please tell me you guys didn't get yourselves into trouble..... Chase?''
''Mr. Davenport..... I can hear you!'' I exclaimed happily, ''I can hear you!''
''Really? Let's check you up, in the lab.'' Mr. Davenport pushed me in my wheelchair into the elevator.

''Can you tell me which ear you hear best from?''
''Right... I never knew you were a doctor..''
''Of course I am! I won the best doctor of the year badge. See!'' Mr. Davenport exclaimed, "now, block your right ear.... Can you hear from your left?"
I nodded.
"That's great! You've fully improved!"
"Does that mean I can have my bionic chip back?"
"I believe so... But until Jasmin's arm improves, she won't be able to have her bionics back... Neither will Bree.."
"But Bree's really improving... Can't we just tell her everything?"
"I'm afraid not..."
"But, she really is improving... We could tell her everything, and put her bionic chip back in..."

Mr. Davenport helped me onto the island table, I lay down, and closed my eyes, because of all the light. I felt something go into my neck, but I'm afraid this time, because I know that Mr. Davenport's just putting my chip back in.

"Just be careful, try to avoid really loud noises. And you still have to sleep in a proper room... For now.. Just until-"
"Bree's memory is back... I know.." I scrolled down to the elevator and watched it close, "good night Mr. Davenport."