Chapter 3

I walked into the lab again, where I found Chase asleep in the island capsule I created. I let the doors to the Lab close automatically, then walked to the other pair of doors, and clicked the remote to the side of the left corner, I clicked open, and found Adam spinning around in a Chair next to the computer.

''Adam, how are you feeling?'' I asked, stopping the chair from spinning.
''Just a bit dizzy, that's all..'' he replied shaking his head,
''That's probably because you've been spinning youself in that chair!'' I pointed out a little sarcastically.
''No.. I don't think that's it..'' he told me, clueless. Even though Adam was in a situation like that in Douglas's lair... He still has a big sense of humor.
''Adam.. You're going to have to stay in this lab until Bree's memory is back..'' I explained, ''you won't be able to leave the lab..''
''Bree lost her memory?!'' he stood up a bit angry, ''....Wait... What does that mean...?''
''That means she can't remember anything... So she can't use her bionic chip... And she can't know you exist.. But don't worry, you will be able to see Chase from time to time.
''Chase-y! What happened to little Chase?'' Adam began insulting his height again, ''Is he okay..?'' he started to look worried then sat back on the the spinny chair.
''He's-he's fine... Just a broken leg and... He won't be able to hear anyone for a while.. You just have to be easy on him, okay? He can't walk, so he's going to be using a wheelchair.. He's asleep in the other side of the lab.. Don't wake him up.'' 
''Is Leo okay?'' 
''Leo's perfectly fine, all because of Chase..'' I smiled a little.
''Wait... I thought you said Chase coudn't walk, how did he save Leo then?'' Adam asked, losing the point.
''I mean in the fight! Chase risked his life to save Leo... Leo wouldn't have been alive without Chase..'' I said irritated by his questions.
''Where is Leo anyways?'' Adam questioned looking around the room.
''I'm right here!'' Leo waved his hands in front of Adam's face.
''Oh sorry Leo, I didn't see you there..'' Adam noticed.
''But I was right in front of you the whole time!'' Leo exclaimed.
''Oh and, Leo I never doubted you about Marcus being evil,'' Adam patted Leo's head.
''Yes you did! You were the one that didn't believe me the most!'' Leo yelled.

They began arguing about who believed who, and then Adam randomly brought up a conversation about... Kiwi's...

''Did you know some Australians are called Kiwi's?''
''I don't like kiwi's they're too sour for my tongue..''
''Not those Kiwi's... I meant the human ones..''

They continued talking about the pro's and con's about kiwi's which was really weird.. Because Adam was talking about the human kiwi's.. And Leo was talking about the fruit kiwi...

''You guys continue your conversation about Kiwi's... And I'll go check on Jasmin and the other's one more time..'' I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.