Chapter 26

Jasmin P.O.V

''I think school's going to be great,'' Bree smiled.
''It is.... When you don't get bullied..'' I replied remembering that time when Leo got his clothes stolen by Trent.
''Huh?''
''Nothing... It's just that sometimes, there're mean people at school that you have to stand up to. But don't worry.'' I smiled, and we continued our coloring.
''Umm, Jasmin, can I see you for a second please.''
''What is it, Mr. Davenport?'' I stood up, brushing my jeans off, and began walking toward him.

He lead me down to the lab, while Leo was keeping Bree busy. Chase is down here, playing around with Adam. Luke too, he's sitting at the examination table.

''I need a DNA sample of both of you, so I can figure out your true life story,'' Mr. Davenport explained.
Luke and I stared at each other then we just shrugged and nodded.
''Okay, give me each a strand of your hair, then get into these levatation capsules, you might see some flashbacks, about good times and bad times, don't worry,'' 

He helped us into the levatation thing capsule, and strapped us up with black secure bands. He put our strands of hair, in a DNA finaliser, then instructed us to close our eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

''Come on sweetie, come on,'' Douglas was crouching on the floor, waving for a baby to come, ''Look! Jasmin took her first step! Good girl!'' 

Douglas? Why did Douglas call me sweetie... Unless...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

''Do you want Cherry Pop cerial, or scambled egss?'' Douglas smiled at the baby, that was now a kid... That I think was me... And threw me up, and cought me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

''You can do this, I'm holding on, not letting go,'' Douglas held on one handle of the bike that Luke was on, I was standing next to him, I looked like I was three, and him four..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

''Listen, uncle Crane, is going to tell you to do some stuff... Don't worry...'' Douglas said in a harsher tone. I looked like I was eight or something. Luke was standing behind me, trying to pull me away, he looked as though he was ten or nine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

''Now, you're going to do exactly as Crane says, and track those kids!'' Douglas's tone sounded a bit harsher evertime...
I nodded, then I climbed a wall, with nothing to help me... It's like I was spider man... I never knew I ever even tried my climbing ability... I always thoguht something bad would happen...
I started following the group of kids.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

''How many times have I told you, never enter this room without my permission!'' Douglas yelled at Luke. ''Go to your room! Both of you!''

-------------------------------------------------------------------

''You're under our command now.'' Crane exclaimed. Douglas was standing next to Crane laughing, he was holding a remote.
''What's that?'' I asked pointing at the remote. Luke and I were trapped in a group of titaneum rings.
''A triton app remote...'' Douglas explained. It looked like I had a plan.
''What does it do?'' I questioned.
''Well, when I push this button...-''

I threw my bracelet out the titaneum rings, and it smashed into the release button, which made the whole device disengage. Luke and I ran out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

''Wow... I can't believe I don't remember that Douglas was our dad...'' Luke whsipered, with an expression of shock on his face.
''Wow... I never knew that Douglas had good hair when he was younger,'' Mr. Davenport held up a mirror and stared into it, playing around with his hair and doing some weird expressions.
''So this means that they're our cousins?'' Chase wheeled himself over.
I shrugged.
''Yep, and I'm they're uncle... Which means...-''
''They're Davenport's..'' Chase cut in.
''Awesome!'' Adam walked over, ''..... Wait... What's awesome?''