Chapter 31

Jasmin P.O.V

''Put me down.'' Chase said irritated. Trent's holding Chase from the collar, he won't put him down.
''Leave him alone.'' I decalared.
''Oh yea? What are you going to do about it nerd? Throw some numbers at me?''
''Actually, Freak, I wasn't planning on throwing anything at you until you gave me the idea to.'' I smirked.
Leo walked up next to me, with his food tray, ''Can I do it, please!!!''

I nodded. Leo did an evil smiled, took his plate of spaghetti, and smashed it into Trents face. Leo and I highfived.

''Nice!'' I squealed.
''Want some more?'' Leo threatened.
Trent quickly put Chase down, and slowly back away, ''You're lucky that we're going to the library place... To do some stuff.... That includes learning!'' Trent ran with the rest of his 'jock' gang.
''Wow... I can't believe we actually did that.'' Leo smiled, ''..... I never liked pasta anyways.''

We began laughing.

''I wonder how Bree's doing...'' Chase thought out loud.
''I'm sure she made some friends..'' I smiled.
''Hey, did Big D say that he'll take us home? Or do we have to walk?''
''He's taking us.'' I stared at his van waiting right in front of us, with Bree already in it.
''Hop in,'' Mr. Davenport motioned for us to come in.