Chapter 14

Bree P.O.V

I slowly winced my eyes open and found my self on my arm chair with a blanket over me... I don't remember putting a blanket on... Maybe it was just mom, dad, or maybe even Leo or Chase. I began heading out my door, all the doors are open except for Leo's.

''Dad..?'' I whispered trying to see were he is. 

I went inside the elevator, it slowly brought me down, Luke, Jasmin and Tasha were there, on the couch.

''Oh, hey honey, are you feeling better?'' mom walked toward me handing me a hot cocoa.
I nodded, ''Where're dad and Chase?''
''Umm.. Donald and Chase...They...'' mom stammered, she couldn't finish her sentence, she seemed to be thinking a lot...
''They're at the.. Doctor... Checking on Chase's leg...'' Luke started
''Yep... Because it hurts... Hurts a lot..'' mom ended the sentence.
''Oh.... Will he be okay?'' I asked.
They nodded. I sat down next to Jasmin on the couch, we were both wearing fluffy home shoes, mine's a zebra pattern, hers is a tiger pattern. No one continued talking... It's kinda getting awkward...
''When will they get back?'' I broke the silence.
''I'm not sure... Anyways, do you think you're okay enough to start having a totor over for you, next week?'' Jasmin changed the subject.
''I should be fine.... Wait... What's a tutor..?'' I asked unsure.
''It's a teacher that comes four hours a day to teach you if you can't go to school...'' Luke explained with a huge smile.
''Oh okay.... What's a teacher..?''

All of them, except for Luke stared at me in awe with one eyebrow raised.

Tasha looked around the room, ''Oh look... Donald and Chase are back... Yay...''  mom clapped... I think sarcastically.

I waved at them as dad pushed Chase in front of the couch, facing all of us, as dad sat right opposite him.

''So.. How was you appointment... At the doctor...'' mom said, before anyone else could speak.
''Appointment at the doctor..? Oh... It was.. Fine...'' dad thought out loud.
Chase titled his head, ''huh?''
''Your appointment at the doctor... For you leg... Went fine.... right..'' mom said slowly and in a testing voice.
''Oh.. yea... Where's Leo?'' Chase nodded.
''Right here..'' a voice squealed, then I saw Leo making his way down the stairs.
''You do know there's an elevator.. Right?'' dad teased.
''Of course I knew that!!'' Leo exclaimed.
''Great, now that we're all here, I would like us to all go shopping this afternoon,'' mom smiled.
Chase turned around and looked at mom, ''what?''
''We're going shopping this afternoon.'' mom repeated for Chase. I feel really bad for Chase.
''Okay... But just telling you.. I am not going in the ladies section mom..'' Leo assured everyone... I feel like I've heard that sentence before.... It sounds really familiar..