13. All because of a sleepover

BAM!bucuuucck!

That was an exploding chicken.

It happens guys :\

SOOOOO

I was told to go kill myself!

Ikr? trippy......

The chick deleted her account after she wrote it but this is it ----> '@onlyelounor your deloosional! people like you make me sick go kill drink bleach.'

Now although i could have sat there for hours, simply correcting her spelling and grammar, i decided to reply with a simple 'ok.' and forget all about it.

And in case you were worrying, I have no intentions on drinking bleach... if that's what she wanted? i can't even tell, she wrote it that badly...

BUT ANYHOWS

You guys had fun guessing what was going to happen in this chapter and they were all really good guesses!

Ya know, considering i had absolutely no idea what was going to happen.

No idea whatsoever.

You all seem to want them to play Truth Or Dare and i'm alright with that...

However... Most of you peeps all know how i feel about the originality of my stories so i'm gonna make this as Mitzy as possible.

So it shall happen!

And also Ziall.

You're Welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I feel kind of confused right now...

I'm out, with people who consider me to be their friends, without Jarred.

I've never been anywhere without Jarred that isn't school!

And now i'm in Louis' dads car with him, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn on our way to lunch at... Nandos? I can't remember the name but Niall seems to be excited about it.

Louis was in the passanger seat, complaining to his dad about a teacher at school, i was in the middle with Liam who was attempting to start a casual conversation with me and Niall and Zayn were sitting in the back, giggling insanely about something.

I rested my head against the window and stared out of it at the passing scenery. One thing that caught my eye was a young family. The mother looked about 24, the father roughly the same age and walking inwetween them holding both of their hands was a three year old boy, smiling brightly and laughing as his parent swung him back and fourth.

I felt an odd surge of jealousy towards that little boy. Even though i had the exact same at his age it didn't stay around. In three short years my parents went from being happy and in love to my dad leaving and not even saying goodbye. My mum following soon after.

I've come to the conclusion that neither of them are coming back. Mum stopped coming around years ago, i'm stupid the think she even cares anymore.

I can't help but wonder what mum was saying to Jarred that night...

4 months ago

I was lying on my bed swallowing and gulping, trying to moisten my dry throat. Eventually i gave up and decided i'd get a drink so i slowly tip-toed over to my bedroom door. I'm not allowed out of my room at night but what jarred doesn't know won't hurt him... or me.