10. All because of a plan

And here we are again!

The only reason i'm updating so quickly, is that i'm actually feeling like a want to write and i don't want to pass up the oppertunity. Because for all i know, in a day or so i'm gonna be back to my lazy old self.

Because i'm the human equilivent to Garfield.

or should i say penguin equilivent.

I wonder what that would look like?

a friggen hyperactive penguin with tiger stripes

this is the kind of stuff i think of everyday

Here's a question, if you were a cupcake, what flavour would you be?

I can't imagine it would be a hard choice because no matter what you pick, Niall will eat you anyway...

Did you guys know dolphins apparently rape people?

Dolphin rape is a thing!

And what the crap is a firkin?

Comment if you've ever slapped a pidgeon

Those damn pidgeons always getting in my way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

Well this day's gone better than i expected it to..

I got Harry to open up and Louis took the news better than i expected him to.

Although i may try to keep him away from sharp objects and anything he can use to beat someones head in.

And now i'm walking down the corridor with the rest of my homeroom to this special class that our teachers have been yacking about all day. It's a Sex Ed session or something and i'm not looking forward to it. Talking about.... that stuff.... makes me feel incredibly awkward and somewhat depressed. But i guess there's nothing i can do to get out of it.

My homegroup was put together with the boys from two others (because the girls went to a different room), which conveniently enough were Zayn's, Niall's, Louis' and Harry's. I looked up ahead to see the two familiar heads of Niall and Zayn, so i jogged a little to catch up with them.

"Hey lads" i said with a smile. Zayn nodded and Niall beamed at me.

"Liam! did you know that if you try to supress a sneeze, you can blow a blood vessel in your head and die!" he said excitidly

"i... what?"

".. Or if you try to keep your eyes open, the force can make them pop right out of your head!" he added, smiling up at me brightly

"uhh....."

"Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes! and butterflies taste.with.their.feet! How crazy is that?" Niall kept ranting insanely

"He's been doing that all day, just ignore him" Zayn advised, earning a glare from Niall

"uh... right" i agreed unsurely

We kept walking until the student counciler Mrs Baker attracted our attention from the front of the migrating pack of students.

"Alright, lets have a neat line and quietly make your way into the assembly hall and take a seat" She instructed loudly, and we kind of followed it. We made our way into the hall, but we didn't do it quietly or neatly. There were people pushing excitidly because we were missing out on the last double lesson for this.