5. All because of a work visit

WHYYY HELLO AGAIN!

Fancy meeting you here!

more like fancy seeing me here, since i haven't exactly been on here in about.... well i don't even know but i'm sorry.

I LOVE YOU! just so ya' know....

I just thought i should tell you so you know i haven't forgotten all my beautiful, amazing, fabulous, incredible, wonderful, brilliant, lovely, lovely, lovelies/penguins

I've been a bit down in the dumps lately but everything's alright now and writing will continue as usual!

becaauussee i won't be a sensitive lazy shit.

YAAAAAY

Aaaann can anyone explain to me what's with the little Google + thing down in the updates bar?

I swear, Wattpad is worse than Facebook on the unnessecary updating terms. Seriously! there's something different everytime i log on. Well maybe not everytime but most of the time...

Anyhows, let's get on with the story.

Not that you've read that because you probably skipped it anyway...

But y'know what? ima write it anyway, because intros are my thang.

Thats right.

i said thang instead of thing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

"C'mon Harry, mum would LOVE to see you!" Liam was practically pleading by this point

"I'm not too sure about that..." i said, walking along beside him on my way home.

"Why? she loves you? everyday she asks me why we don't see eachother anymore! she will literally jump up and down screaming when she sees you" Liam said, almost convincingly.

"If she sees me" i corrected and Liam just groaned

"Why wouldn't she? We can stop by my house on the way back to yours!"

"I don't think that's a good idea..." i said glumly

"Well, why the hell not!?" Liam snapped suddenly and i just sighed letting him continue

"What's wrong?! i thought that you'd want to spend some time with your old bestfriend? Do some bonding, catch up, reminise about the days when you actually acted like you were my friend!"

I stopped walking and stared at the ground in front of me. Liam stopped shortly after, looking back at me with a noticable sign of hurt in his eyes.

"Look, Liam, it's not that i don't want to, i'd love to see your mum, but Jarred hates it when i don't come home straight after school" i said looking back at him, and he shrugged.

"So? call him and tell him you'll be a little late!" Liam said somewhat urgently

"Cant. haven't got a phone" i shrugged, momentarily forgetting about Louis'

"Use mine." he said holding his own phone out

"I can't remember my home phone number.." i lied

"It's just one excuse after another with you isn't it?" he said bitterly, putting his phone back in his pocket. "If you don't want to, all you have to say is no"