8. All because of friends

Bum, ba da da dum, ba da da dum, dum dum dum. Bum ba da da dum, ba da da bum ba da da da ba da ba bum.

BA DA DA!!!! BA DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAA

Ba dum

Ba dum di dum

Bum.

That's my theme music, i know you can't hear it but use your imagination.

Hmm, what was i doing?

..

...

...

...

...

...

...

Ohhh, right... i'm writing a story of some kind aren't i?

Never let me go or some shit? oops wrong one...

that's not for a little while :S

Sorry, but you must wait.

Oh and one more thing

PLEASE STOP TELLING ME TO UPDATE! OR FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I WILL SNEAK INTO YOUR HOUSE IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT AND STEAL ALL OF YOUR LEFT SOCKS! YOU WILL NEVER HAVE MATCHING SOCKS EVER AGAIN!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But seriously, stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

I pulled my phone away from my ear, and stared at it curiously with my sleep depriven eyes.

"What was that about...?" i murmered to myself, feeling another yawn coming on.

Well if it was that important i'm sure Liam would have told me straight up, i can't imagine what problems that boy would have, his life seems pretty perfect from people on the outside, looking in.

I sighed and flopped back onto my bed, closing my eyes and attempting to drift back to sleep, but it wasn't before long i was interupted again.

My bedroom door burst open to reveal -from what i could see lying down on my bed- two, small, blonde heads that pranced through my room and hopped onto my bed, kneeling either side of me.

I groaned and turned on my side to ignore them. "Urrgh, haven't i told you two to knock?" i groaned tiredly. I'm normally fine with my sisters coming to talk to me at any time, but my life's stressful right now, and i'm tired so no one should mess with me.

The two giggles and started poking me "Mayyybbe" Daisy chimed

"But it doesn't mean we listen!" Phoebe said with a wide grin.

Sometimes i forget how much my sisters are like me. It makes me wish my hillarious genes came with my dad instead of my mum. Then maybe i would have nice, normal sisters who didn't barge into my room when i'm obviously trying to sleep.

"Go bug mum" i grumbled

"She's out with dad" Daisy chirped, resting her elbows on my back

"Lottie."

"Out with Jake" Phoebe sang with a cheeky grin, lying down beside me

"Remind me to find out where that boy lives so i know where to send death threats to" i said casually before yawning and sighing again