3. All because of a phone number

Hey i just met you,

and this is crazy,

please read my stories,

it makes me happy! :D

...

Aaaaand so another chapter is up!

Yaay for not being a lazy bitch!

Anyhow... If any of you peeps want a one shot with one of the 1D boys message me and give me a description of you or your character, meaning looks, personality, style, stuff like that. :D Also give me a brief or highly detailed plot for the one shot, whether you want a friend to be paired up with another boy or if you want a bromance, so it's exactly what you want and i don't feel awkward about uploading a story that may or may not be shitty  :)

And if you want me to write another bromance like Larry, Niam, Zaim, Nouis or so on just say.

Aaaaaaaaannnndd.....

That's about all i can think ofsaying...

Oh right, Like i've said before, This story IS quite dark. It'll eventually get better if you're wondering but for now Harry's not a very happy little chicken.

And Question of the day:
Si Barbie es tan popular entonces ¿por qué comprar a sus amigos y novios?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I managed to avoid Louis at lunch so i could think over... well everything.

Walking back to class seemed to go even slower than usual. Staring at my feet as i walked down the super busy school hallways wasn't exactly a smart idea to begin with, but i always do it and nothings ever happened before... People usually watch where they're going and i only get bumped into a few times, and half of them aren't even on purpose...

Wow, talking to Louis has made me weirdly optimistic in a strange way...

"WOAH, CURLY WATCH OUT!!"

Curly?

I looked up for a split second, only to have someone collide into me and send me tumbling backwards, landing flat on my back.

Lying in the middle of the corridor staring up at the ceiling was weirdly peaceful. Sure people would walk passed and give me funny looks but it's nothing i'm not used to.

"Ouch!" The same voice hissed, I continued staring up at the ceiling  with wide-eyes, not bothering to get up because i had an odd feeling i wasn't going to be standing for long if the person responsible is really that clumsy.

"Ahh... Sorry mate, need a hand?"

Why does everyone keep saying that? Why don't they say 'do you need some help up?' you know, something less confusing.

I bowed my head slightly to look at the blonde-haired boy standing over me. I stared at him, obviously ignoring what he had said and he looked confused for a second before nodding his head knowingly "Oh! You're that kid who doesn't speak!" he said somewhat happily.

I raised an eyebrow at him and he grinned even wider "I'm Niall!!" he stated loudly, i winced before Niall grabbed my hand and hauled me up onto my feet. I stared at him in complete shock, ripping my hand out of his and stepping back, only to have 'the floor' slide under my feet and have me landing flat on my back again.