Obviously not a chapter, but still important.

**UPDATE 13 of December** GO READ CHAPTER 14 AGAIN. I'VE BOLDED ANYTHING YOU OBVIOUSLY SKIPPED SO THEY STAND OUT MORE. I'VE ALSO REDEFINED SOME PARTS TO MAKE MY POINT MORE OBVIOUS.

Well hey there everyone...

As you can see... this is a note.

After uploading the 14th chapter i got that you were all upset.

Well tough.

I'm sorry i didn't mean that,,,,

I just got a litle frustrated after i read the comments and realized NO ONE got the point i was trying to make in that chapter.

I honestly dont see why you're upset because

-Louis and Niall AREN'T together

-Niall and Zayn OBVIOUSLY like eachother

-And i didn't cancel out Larry!

I think the problem is that you're not thinking deeply enough into the story... Or i'm just a shitty writer...

The point of everything going on in this chapter was MEANT to say that Louis' misunderstood.He moved from his last school becuase people thought he was things that he wasn't. He ISNT a slut, but people asume he is by the way he helps people! I mean, would you kiss a friend because they'd never been kissed before? Not many people would. It was a sweet gesture that Louis made because he CARES.

Also if you didn't notice, Louis felt bad for kissing Harry because he wasn't sure if that's what he wanted or not! Louis' guilty about it and he's worrying that he's stolen Harry's first kiss from him because he DOESN'T realize that Harry likes him.

Which is another point i'm trying to make. Just because Louis kissed NIall. It doesn't mean he doesn't care about Harry anymore. How the hell was Louis supposed to retroactively know that Harry has feelings for him and NOT kiss Niall?

And i'm just going to start off by saying that yes. Louis likes Niall,

****BUT!!!*****

After realizing that Zayn likes Niall and Niall likes him back, Louis agreed to help them get together. You see. the fact that Louis would much rather see Zayn and Niall together despite his feelings was SUPPOSED to be another sweet gesture on Louis' behalf, because Louis would much rather see everyone else was happy even if it meant he was miserable, but you all seemed too focused on the fact that if Zayn isn't gay then all hopes for Larry is lost.

Well that's obviously not true. Not only have i made it quite clear that Zayn is confused about his sexuality (read the story again if you didn't see it) but...

READ THE TITLE.

L.A.R.R.Y.S.T.Y.L.I.N.S.O.N.

What do you think is going to happen in the end?

Just because i put another bromance in, it doesn't mean its end game...

And just so you know, If Louis did know that harry liked him, he wouldn't have kissed Niall. Not because he would suddenly have feelings for Harry but because he cares and wouldn't want to hurt him.

I know you all want Louis and Harry to ride rainbows into the sunset But we're not at that point yet!!

! If you've been paying attention you'll know that NEVER have i EVER said ONCE that Louis likes Harry. He cares about him and his safety yes, but you can be protective over a friend without being in love with them.

I'm sorry that Louis and Harry didn't fall in love the second they saw eachother but i don't want this story to be 5 chapters long.

Okay i'm sorry. Its not even your fault.. It's my shitty writing that got you confused.

The next update will be when i've dug myself out of this motivation-less pit i threw myself in after the feedback from the last chapter...

I'll try to be more detailed next time :)

I still love you even though you probably dont love me anymore...

~Mitzy