4. All Because of a childhood friend

Aaaaaannd I'm back!

Did'ja miss meh?

I missed you ;)

Sorry i'm feeing kind of weird right now, so pplease excuse me if this intro is inappropriate or offensive in any way..

It's not like it matter, only two on you actually read them anyway so i could call you all horrible names and you wouldn't even know. Not that i would because i love you all so much, but Jus' Sayin'

**IMPORTANT**

Can you lovely perfect people please vote for my wonderful princess of wonderfulness @ForAngelsToDie (Formerly @YoureMyCatonite) ((Formerly @BreyBearStyles.......i know.....) for 'author of the week' in @1DHallOfFame's profile?  IT would mean loads to her and me!! AND SHE DESERVES IT BECAUSE FLAMING HORSE IS FUCKING GOLD! You all know it ;)

Oh and you know how i said that Fix you by Coldplay is the theme for this story? I've changed my mind. That's Louis' theme,  and Harry's is Astronaut by Simple Plan. I just think it really works for their personalities and storylines i've set up for them :D it's like magic!

Anyhows. Ceebs trying to make this intro long, ima just get on with the story, i'm feeling kinda frisky right now.. loljks.... maybe.... just impatient.... maybe...

But now...

¿Alguien siquiera se molestan en traducir esto? Yo no voy a parar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

If Harry thinks for one second that i'm giving up, he's got another thing coming.

I'll admit, the phone was a long shot. I wasn't expecting him to accept it. But what i knew is that he wasn't going to run after me in the halls to give it back. He'd just keep it and if i stay away from him for the day, he'll have no choice but to take it home. He's not rude exactly, just... what's the word... hostile? it's not like he'd lose it on purpose or break it. He'll keep it around until he finds some way to give it back to me, which i won't accept.

And okay. Maybe i'm being a little too forward but i can't help myself! If someone rejects my acts of friendship i'll bug them until they love me. It's worked for everyone else, so why not Harry?

I still think there's something up with him, i swear i saw him limping this morning, but i just didn't want to say anything to make it any more awkward between us. Did someone hurt him? If Kain and his little butt buddies try anything like yesterday again i'll make sure they regret it.

This schools so different from my old one back at Doncaster. It's somewhat... bigger, but dirtier...

Everyone was... well, the same. And since everyone was the same, there was no reason to bully anyone. There was nothing to judge anyone on and on the rare occasion that there was, no one cared because no one wanted to make the effort to bully anyone. Everyone was equal. It was a nice school, but it was one word.

Dull.

Actually i can think of more! boring, tedious, afabulouswasteofmytime. What's the point of meeting new people if they're all exactly like you? Obviously no one there was as funny as me or anything but it was no fun. Sure the no bullying thing was great. Everyone was happy and free. But it's just not a school i could see myself being at for anny longer.

That's why Harry stood out to me so much. He's different. He's the quiet kid that no one knows anything about! and being the curious little turtle i am, i decided to look further into the  locked book that is Harry.. Err, I don't even know his last name... Well if i was a spy, i would fail miserably.  I can find out a targets first name but thats it.