14. All because of a kiss

WUDDUP MA BROS

What's happening??

i don't know.

stuff!

i like stuff

Does anyone watch Glee?

Just me then?

Well sorry, Klaine is my OTP

I can't handle my feels.

Oh Chris Colfer... What you do to me....

Hm? What?

Who said that?

Although Larry and Nouis hold a special place in my one direction shipping heart.

But back to the story.

This chapter may be a little shorter as i kind of wanted to herd the stuff that goes on into one chapter, which isn't alot so just letting ya know!

ALLSSOOO

We learn a little bit more about Louis! and it may not be all good!

DUN DUN DUUUUHHHH

Honestly i'm just trying to sneak the other bromances into this story because i'm obsessed.

#sorrynotsorry

That's right, i hashtagged on wattpad.

Come and get me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

Well that went better than expected...

Honestly i thought Harry would flare up, push me away and ignore me for the rest of the night...

But hey! apparently not!

I know what you're thinking, why would i just kiss Harry like that?

You want the truth? You could say that i'm boundry-less

And by that, i mean i pretty much take any excuse to kiss or mess around with just about anyone.

Spin the bottle, truth or dare or just because i can!

I'm not one to sleep around, i've only had sex a few times with the same girl but i do tend to send the wrong message around to people.

At my old school, everyone seemed to think that i was some kind of boyslut who just got it wherever he could, and no matter how many times i denied it, girl and guys would hit on me, try to get me to sleep with them or go out to parties and get drunk... when i kept rejecting people they got a little more determined... i was even drugged once!

That's not a story i like to go into, but i'm just glad my mate Stan found me before anything happened...

But really, that's not even the full reason i kissed Harry.

Honestly... i really wanted to.

I'm not sure if its just because of my unhealthy obsession for helping him or because i think he's attractive, but either way i enjoyed it.

I chuckled inwardly as i opened the door for Harry as we made out way back to the other boys.

I could definetely tell it was his first kiss. He had absolutely no idea what he was doing and it was just so adorable and appealing that i wouldn't mind teaching him some more...