6. All because of a try-out

AAANNND I'M BACK

Alright just first off, Can you guys PRETTY PLEASE stop asking me to update? Telling me and pestering me when i don't isn't going to make me get a chapter up any faster so it would be better if you just didn't. I don't need you to remind me because it's not like i forget. Thankyou for being so in love with my stories that you want me to update so badly but i'd just prefer it if you were patient and waited. Patience is the key to happiness!

And cake...

Er'rebody likes cake!

But anyhows I recently noticed that i have over 1,000 fans

Ummmm

Holy crabcakes?

I'm amazed and confused at the same time because i still feel my stroies are horse shit compared to the other stuff on the internet.

But Thankyou again anyways!

I

L

O

V

E

Y

O

U

!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

As soon as his name was called, Louis stopped in his tracks and turned to where his father's voice had come from.

He jogged over and slowed down to stand next to Mr Tomlinson

"Harry!!" Louis said excitidly "....What are you doing here...?" he added, being noticably confused

"Well look at this Jarred! Our boys already know eachother!" Mark said excitidly and Jarred eyed Louis sternly, before quickly changing his expression to a mildly happy one.

"So You're Louis? Harry's told me about you..." Jarred said shaking Louis' hand

"...Really?" Louis said getting more and more confused by the second.

I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. At least now i know Louis' safe. Jarred wouldn't dare touch him now.

"Louis, Harry here is moving up from school football to come play with the big boys! How's that sound to you?" Mark told Louis and Louis just made a face like he'd hopped on the first train to crazyville.

"School-.. Football? What? Harry you don-"

I coughed loudly and when i caught his attention, i gave him a look that i aimed to have say 'Shut up dumbass'

Luckily it worked and he caught on quickly.

"...don't... know how.. Glad i am to have you here! i'm sure you'll make the team with no trouble!"

Wow he actually covered that up pretty well... i wonder if he acts or something?

i nodded a thanks quickly and Louis shot me a confused glare.

"Well, how about we leave these two to prepare? I have some things i need to go over with you" Mark said pulling Jarred over ot the sidelines.

Louis watched idly as Jarred walked off with his dad and then took a few minutes to stare at me.