12. All because of that weird new kid

AAANND here we are again

Sorry for the wait. I just couldn't think of a way to start this chapter!

I knew everything that was going to go down but i just didn't know how i was gonna get there...

And i'm still not sure, but now i've gotten some willpower back i've decided to give it a go...

So i apologise if this chapter is a giant pile of horse farts topped with grated cheese, mould and flies.

Because it will be.

i garuntee it.

what?

pie that's what

I really like pie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Harry's POV

Well this is it.

I hope i don't make an arse of myself on the field in front of everyone.... in front of Louis.

I groaned and tapped my football boots anxiously, waiting for 8:00am...

I've been up since 4:00 getting ready. No, it didn't take me four hours to get ready, i'm just nervous as hell and i don't want lateness to be added to the list of things i'm known as 'incompetant' for. Honestly it took half an hour to finish up, i didn't bother with my hair or having a proper clean in the shower because i figured i'd probably get tackled and get all muddy anyway...

You tackle people in football right?

I shrugged to myself and bit my bottom lip, trying to fight back my nerves as i heard footsteps trudge downstairs.

"Morning dip shit, you ready?" Jarred said, sounding weirdly perky.

I just nodded and he smirked "And i thought i would have to drag you to that game by your toe nails" he laughed, smacking the back of my head. I just sat there and sighed, not bothering to say anything.

"Well c'mon faggy. Get your stuff and let's go meet up with your boyfriend" he said checking his watch and i blushed instantly, my head shooting up as i stared at him wide-eyed.

"W-What...?" i stammered and he just rolled his eyes.

"Don't pretend faggot. i saw you perving on his arse at training you little queer." he spat coldly.

I bit my lip and hung my head, heat radiating off my face. I heard footsteps walk along the room and stop in font of me. Seconds later my head was yanked up, the familiar feeling of my hair being ripped out of my head was brought back and i just whimpered, not feeling brave enough to do anything else.

"Listen" he seethed, crouching down in front of me "Louis has a future. He's a smart kid, no doubt he'll get a sport scholarship into the collage of his dreams." he said with a genuine smile "You? You're destined to live your life in an alley, cold, alone, with no one there to give you a second glance..." he sneered bitterly

I gulped and took the words in... just like always

"If there is even a little part of you that thinks you and Louis could happen, i'm going to have to beat it out of you" he said in a sorry-not-sorry kind of tone.

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I never thought Louis and i could happen. Never. But there's nothing wrong with having a crush.... well i thought there wasn't.