1. All because of the first glance

Ready to rock and Roll!?

Good, me neither. WAAAY too tired.

Have you peeps seen A Very Harry Potter Musical? I almost screamed when i saw Glee for the first time and noticed Kurts boyfriend was Harry freakin' Potter. Just making sure you all know Darren Criss is Supermegafoxyawesomehot.... it's true.

I'm easily amused okay?

Anywhooos apparently the last chapter wasn't bad? i aim to make this one longer and hopefully i can keep up with it not being terrible.

Just to clarrify, the last chapter was a kind of overview, just summing up Harry's past, his life, his feelings and so on. This chapter will procceed before Harry has met Louis and it'll begin from the beginning.... with all its starting beginningness (that's a word now)

Oh p.s I've changed Harry's parents names to Jarred and Michelle because i love Anne and Robin, and i don't think they'd do anything this horrible to Harry :) It's an Alternate Universe fic anyways so i'm allowed to change names and shit :D

Weeelll.... Have Fun! and just remember...

No deje que la caca de los elefantes en su tutú! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I bit my lip, trying my hardest not to scream when the pain continued to shoot through my body. The cold, hardwood floor was unforgiving to my bare skin, sending chills down my spine as i lay there while my step dad continued to take his anger out on me.

It's my fault he's angry, i should have done what he told me to. I should have learned by now that when i get lazy i get into trouble. It's my fault, i deserve this.

My step dad Jarred brought his belt down on my back again. The horrible stinging pain made me hold in a gut wrenching scream, instead it escaped my lips as a pathetic whimper. I hung my head, burying it into the wooden floor, attempting to protect it from further damage. I clenched my hands into fists and let out a broken gasp as his make-shift whip connected with my rear end.

He got some kind of sick pleasure out of seeing me in pain while trying to do something as simple as sitting down. But he'd always do that. If he sprained or broke one of my arms he'd make sure that arm was the only one i used on a daily basis. He told my dcotor that i have special needs and that i'm incredibly clumsy, and i have no choice but to agree with him. It's almost sad, the amount of people who believe him when he tells them that i broke my arm and three ribs by accident. All of my parents friends know that i don't like going out, i don't like other people to be honest, but they never even bother questioning why i show up every new day with a new cut or bruise.

I get the feeling one of my mothers friends is onto him, but she doesn't want to judge or cause any trouble for my mum. Everyone knows she wouldn't last long without my step dad. He makes all the money and he makes all the rules. I'm not sure about her first name but her last name's Payne... or something. She's definitely onto him. I guess that's why she's incredibly nice to me on the rare occasion i see her, since Jarred doesn't let me. The last time she came to visit me, he told her that I didn't want to see her, that i wanted her to leave me alone. I have no idea if she believed what he said or not, all i know is that i haven't seen her since.

"Get up!" Jarred said sternly, standing behind me. I put my shaking limbs beneath my chest and pushed myself onto my hands and knees slowly. As i began to stand up, Jarred decided i was moving to slowly and he grabbed my arm, gripping it tightly and yanking me up to a hunched over, standing position.