9. All because of a lie

AAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDD DANCE TIME

*ravemusic*

No?

okay....

...

...

...

...

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be an elephant?

Am i the only one?

Leave a comment down below if you like chicken.

I'm feeling kind of random today...

LOLJKS i'm always random!

Boooeeeooooooppp!

That was me probing your brian.

Did you feel it?

i did...

CREEPY INTERNET TROLL FTW!

My cat's retarded.

He ran down the hallway full speed, right into my bedroom door.

He didn't even try to stop?

i'm seriously worried about his mental health...

Are there animal Theropists?

There should be!

Animals need help too!!

How else will they know that its bad to scrape their butts across the floor?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~

butt scraping...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV (That's right bitches!)

What the crap was that about?

I knew there was something funny about that Louis kid.

I get the feeling my life is going to randomly turn into a horror movie! The new kid comes in and he's all funny and nice and then just when we don't suspect it, he suddenly goes crazy and kills everyone!

That's why he's acting weird.

It is the only explanation!!

Okay maybe i'm exaggerating...

Or maybe that's what Louis wants me to think....

I narrowed my eyes and shiftily watched Louis stalk away with Liam following closely behind. I glanced to the side before whipping my head around. I turned to face the drop off where a tired looking Zayn stepped out of his car. Well, he doesn't look tired exactly... it's in his eyes, the rest of him is perfect as always.

Unlike when i'm tired and i pretty much just get out of bed, put shoes on and go to school. Then when my teachers complain about me smelling, i tell them that it isn't my fault and that school shouldn't start so early. I've tried blackmailing them with not showering and saying that i never have enough time because of my 'busy lifestyle'. Which is pretty much eating and watching T.V, but they don't know that... anyways, i got sent to detention whenvever i tried, which wasn't actually that bad, but it's boring.. like, super boring. I would much rather saw my hand off with a rusty nail file than sit in that room with Mr Briggs. He smells like fish and he talks like he's eaten rocks and nails his whole life. Also i think he's a pedophile... Correct me if i'm wrong but he's creepy as fuck and i tend to keep my distance.