2. All because of a talent

Did anyone else realize that when you go to 'My Works' and when you go to write a new chapter it's changed from 'New Chapter' to 'New Part'?

Just an observation i made a few seconds ago and it greatly confused me with its pointlessness

But anywhooos, how is everyone? i feel like i don't ask that question enough. How's your day been? where are you from? What's your favourite type of cheese? Talk to meh my lovelies!

For me, today was Ah-May-Zayn! I met Rachal Leahcar from The Voice Australia in Adelaide today!!  She's so cute and little i just want to put her in my pocket and keep her there forever.

But anyway my sexy people, i hope you guys liked the last chapter. As you guys know, Harry decided to speak to Louis but it's not gonna last *spoiler* lol, basically what i'm saying is that Harry's shy and moody. He doesn't understand why Louis wants to be his friend because he's grown up with people beating him down and telling him he's worthless and so on.

I know right? poor Hazza bear.

Oh, and if there are a couple of you who wanted my opinion on how to write a 1D story. I'll make a book thats called 'how to write fanfiction' or something and i'll post some ideas that have been floating around my head for you budding authors :D

But anywhoos.

La vida es demasiado importante como para tomarla en serio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I really don't understand what i was thinking.

What was i thinking?

I've known the guy for less than the length of a morning class and already he's the only person i've spoken to who's not a student counseller.

The entire way through my first lesson while i was shifting uncomfortably on my sore backside, i was thinking about Louis, when time passed into my second lesson i was thinking about Louis, and now, nearing the end of my third lesson he's still pecking at my mind. Everything he said, the way he acted, the only question i have is Why?

Why does he care? that's all i want to know. Why does he care about a person who shuts everyone else out of his life and digs himself down depper and deeper into his anti-social hole.

People say i'm confusing? Well everyone's confusing to me. The way they act differently around certain people, the way a persons opinion can change in a second depending on the person they're speaking to, the way some girls believe being beautiful is the most important thing when you're a teenage in highschool, and others couldn't care lass about their appearance or how others view them. Being silent gives me a lot of chances to just sit back and observe my classmates. I'm actually really observant. I see and notice things normal people would just skim over. Their personalities, actions, i even notice their habits.

There's a boy named Zayn in my History class who's quite smart, he's happy and talkative and seems pretty confident, but when he's talking to a girl he likes or he has to speak in front of our class, he bites his bottom lip. I assume it has something to do with whenever he's nervous. He also spends a lot of time in the bathroom fixing his hair. He spends at least ten minutes to half an hour in there, especially after a class that wore him out or made him dirty in any way. When people see him nervous, he gets really distressed. Like he's obsessed with being perfect.

There's a girl named Anna, who's friends with Kayla. She's loud and talkative most of the time but when she's just with her close friends she's actually pretty quiet. It makes me think if she's hiding something from the general public of the school. One time in our drama lessons, she did a cartwheel and her shirt lifted for a second or two, revealing part of her stomach, and i'll never know if i'm the only one who noticed the dim scars on her hip and the fresh cut just above them.