Hanamiya X Reader part 3

Hello, dear people/potatoes. I've been wondering on the internet... Humpy Dumpy fell...But... No one said he was an egg... Well! Back to the story~

"Tehehe~" you chuckled at the surprised Hanamiya. He immediately ran outside, leaving his ex behind."W-where are you going, Hanamiya!?" She shouted. He didn't reply, not even cared. All he thought was going to you. He opened the door and saw your face in pain.

"Oh..Hey, Hanamiya." You blankly greeted him with a sweet smile. "_______......It's not what it looks like."

"Heh." You hold on to your laughter. "Oh, really, now? Looks to me you're just ordering some pizza. Hm~"

"_______....." Hanamiya tried to maintain his anger."You bitch.... Seriously! Stop with the dumb act! I know you're hurt! So, let me explain!"

Your smile turned into a frown. "Bitch, eh......" You walked closer to Hanamiya. "You're right. I am a bitch. And I am not playing dumb since I really am."

"Tch... What are you talking bullcrap for?" He clicked his tongue. You walked even closer and leaned to his face, pulled his shirt down to smash your lips with him. Hanamiya was stunned and apparently gave in. You noticed that and broke the kiss. You spit on the ground.

"Hm... I've always wanted to do this... I guess, I don't want to, anymore." You said expressionless.

Hanamiya looked down. "_______..."

But the ex-girlfriend arrived. "Wha-!? How dare you to that to my babe!? Keep your hands away from him!" She yelled.

You stared.

She grabbed Hanamiya's arm. "Hmp! What else can your hands do, boyfriend-stealer!" That hit you.

You gave her your most warm and sweet smile and said in a very polite voice as possible.

"Strangle you."

With that, you turned your back and waved. "Well, see ya later....Hanamiya."

Hanamiya's POV-Time Skip- In his house.

"FUCK! FUCK! SHIT! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Hanamiya constantly banged his head on the wall. "WHY THE FUCK IS ANYTHING NOT WORKING!? JUST GET THAT GOD DAMNED ______ OUT OF MY MIND!" He kicked the table. "DAMN IT!"

He scratches his head in frustration and sat on the couch. "Shit....Why..." He begins to calm down, depressed as hell.

.....

......

......

......

The bathroom door creeked open. Hanamiya heard but didn't mind. It was probably the wind.

.......

.......

.......

.......

"Okay.....The surroundings are clear. Let's go." Donkey said, slowly walking out the bathroom with a band of police officers with death notes. They silently walk outside until they say Hanamiya. "Oh fu-!" Hanamiya turned around to see them. "............"

"WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!" They sang.

".............."