Mayuzumi X Reader: Farewell

Ulol. I am soooo sorry for not updating. I've been depressed for a few days and well, crap happened.Though, It did lift my mood up when some of you chatted with me. Thanks ^^ Anyways, This chapter was requested by my friend, that I would like to call Horse-Chan. Hope you'll like it((⊙o⊙)

--------

Blood, screams, and lust~ Oh, how delightful. As a cannibal, you just adore reaping flesh and eating it. Well, you got this hobby because of your father.

You know who he is. (⊙w⊙✿)

That's right. Mr. Donkey. You are in a wealthy family guided by demonic beliefs. You have a dungeon where you imprison criminals and eat them when you feel like it. Yes, what a fine lifestyle you have. Though, you have never met any other people near your age, you still had fun torturing the criminals. But! Your father said otherwise. "______, go to school in Japan."

"Lol. Wut?" You asked rather rudely. Donkey crossed his arms. "All the other girls are going to school. You should blend in and get a harem or what not." You twitch your eyebrows. "I think you're going in the wrong genre of this chapter." He yawned. "Well, I'm enrolling you to Rakuzan High-school. I heard there's a pretty hot Red Headed basketball player."

You looked away, not caring. "I don't care. It's not like I'm interested in boys anyway."

"So, you wanna die like an old grumpy lady?"  "Fuck you." Donkey shrugged. "Well, you're going to school. You can eat your classmates if you want, I just wanted to make my little girl normal." You rolled your eyes." What part of me is normal anyway...?" You mumbled.

After a few days, you finally got enrolled in Rakuzan. Rather than looking excited, you were more depressed. "Oh, man.. The sun is too bright..The people are too happy..The girls are too annoying..The boys are too noisy." You complain like there's no tomorrow. "Father did say I can eat my classmates if I want...But I think he meant that sarcastically.."At the side of the room, you saw a red headed Shorty. You stared at him. "His aura reminds me of an emperor....But too short to be a leader."you insulted.

"You shouldn't insult Akashi, he'll give you hell." Someone said behind you. You jolted up, as if you felt a ghost near you. It was just a person.. You sighed.  He walked  towards Akashi and talked to him. He heard him say "basketball....practice...etc." Well, you'really not interested in stuff like that. So, you rolled your eyes and continued complaining

Day two, you were still complaining at everything. You walked up to the roof top get some fresh air. You did skip class though. You grabbed your lunch box to eat  and sat on the floor. "Tsk. How annoying" You took a small bite."Even the food tastes annoying." you complained. You felt a gust of wind flow through your hair and heard a few words. "Well, it would be annoying if someone was to sit on you for no damn reason." Someone with an irritated tone said. You looked behind you to see a very angry person. His hair was grey, his eyes were black, and he's what people most describe as cool.. He was the dude yesterday. You stand up as if nothing happened and walked out.

"Aren't you going to apologized?" He asked. You closed the door but before you did, you gave off a lustful smile to him. He clicked his tongue. You went to the girl's bathroom and hovered at the mirror. You counted to a hundred. "I need to calm down" you softly touched the mirror , still staring at your own reflection. "This is no time to fall in love." You chuckled "Why the fuck would I fall in love with a person I don't even know.?" You calmed down and began to speed walked outside.

Little behind the scence. A few hours ago. "Sir, I don't think you should put a drug on your daughter's lunch box." A man with a white coat said. He's probably a scientist. "Oh, shush! I want my baby girl to fall in love." Donkey said. "But sir..."