Hanamiya X Reader part 1

(⊙▽⊙) Hey there... How are you?.... You're listening to my voice though you have no idea how I sound like..... (*^﹏^*) Well, Hope you'll like this one~

---------------

______, A really nice and fun loving girl. Her ways towards people were not really extravagant. But for some reason, she had friends that she could call what the teenagers say these days, 'best friend'. Although sometimes she is clumsy, she is responsible. She is simple, yet she is attractive. She is not a hard worker, yet she has good grades.

But the sad thing is, She fell in love with Makoto Hanamiya. A delinquet that dated _____ just for fun. He doesn't care. He just wanted someone to please him whenever he wants. Of course, ____ knew this,but she still hopes that maybe Hanamiya might return her feelings.

Why does she love him?

----------------

Tuesday, morning.

"Hey! Hanamiya-kun! Wake up or you'll be late!" _____ yelled to disturb her boyfriend's slumber. Hanamiya shot his eyes open and yawned. "Shut up! What are you doing?"

"I'm waking you up, Hanamiya-kun!" _____ gave a sweet smile, a smile that she has been practicing for Hanamiya. Maybe he'll notice her angelic grin...

"Annoying..... I didn't tell you to come here. Just go. I'll catch up." He said while scratching the nape of his neck. "But you said we will walk to school together." _____ said in a dissapointed tone."Yeah... but now is not the time.." Hanamiya sighed.

_____ lowered her head. Maybe Hanamiya is just tired because of his practice.... Yeah! That's it! _____ found a little bit of hope, with that she gave a salute. "Okay! Make sure you catch up, Hanamiya-kun!" She waved goodbye and took off.

------At School-----

______ was busy unpacking her delicious lunch box made by her brother, Donkey. Recess is almost time, so it's best if she got ready. Her mind was full of expectations. _____ and Hanamiya will be having lunch at the cafeteria together... Or so.. That's what Hanamiya promised. _____ clapped her hands and prayed silently. 'Please make Hanamiya-kun eat lunch with me.' Her brother actually made 2 lunch boxes. Hence, she begged for it. _____ wanted to give it Hanamiya.

------The Bell Rang----

"Finally!' _____ jumped in excitement. She quickly grabbed the 2 lunch boxes and ran through the door. As delusions filled her head, a person bumped into her, making the lunch boxes slip through her hands.

No...

"Heh... Are you still planning on eating that?..." A woman's voice... In a teasing tone. _____ looked up to see who it is. It was Hanamiya's ex-girlfriend.

_____ knew this meant trouble. "I'm sorry I bumped into you..." ____ apologized, not wanting to start anything rash. "I'll be going now.." ____ picked up the lunch boxes and the food that was on the ground.

"..........."

"I guess I'll be going now, too.." the ex stepped on her hand. " Ow!" "Oh, I'm sorry.." she chuckled away, leaving ____ in a pitiful state.

-------Later----

______ didn't eat, since someone ruined her food. But what made _____ really in despair, is that she didn't give Hanamiya her lunch box. He would have liked it...... This might give her a good charm point for Hanamiya. Like the other things she did for him. She changed her way of clothing, her appetite, her behaviour... And all because she just wanted him to notice her. But! This kind if stuff won't let her down! Hanamiya WILL like her back. All she has to do is work harder.