Himuro X Reader

Requested by Ayase-chan~ Hope you'll like this~♥

Monday morning, walking with your senpai Himuro to get Murasakibara out of his candy coma. You came with him because you were a best friend of  Murasakibara since you were.... Oh, wait! You don't know who this Murasakibara guy at all! You just wanted to hang out with Himuro! You sly fox......

So. You both were going to candy man's house to slap the shit out of him and go to school. Simple as that.

Himuro stopped walking. You asked "Huh? What's wrong, senpai?" He looked and pointed at the moving bush. "Is that your friend, ____-chan?" he said. You looked to where the bush is and saw an ass.... Donkey_Cow~ He immediatly hid back behind the bush and ran away. But Goku, your most trusted friend appeared and caught him.

"..........." Himuro just smiled. Not knowing why a flying man with yellow hair just punched a donkey.

Goku brightly smiled at you and flew off with the ass. You kept glancing at Himuro, thinking.. 'Does he think I'm weird for having friends like that?' (Of course not!)

You sighed. Himuro looked at you and said sweetly "Are you okay,____-chan? We can take a break if you want." Your lips wiggled trying to say something. You were really nervous, blushing like a bloody rapist. What. Blushing like a little rose.

He saw your attempt to speak and thought it was cute. He giggled and patted your head "You don't need to say anything, ____-chan.. I'll give you a piggy back ride.  " when he said that, you stiffened by the thought.

He poked you to see if you were still moving. Well, you weren't. So, he carried you bridal style instead. You were reallyyyyy embarrassed. You hid your face with your hands. He just smiled and giggled like an angel.

A few mintues later, you can feel that Himuro was getting tired. You opened your mouth and said "S-s-senpai... I can walk now... T-thank you.." he brushed off the hair that was on your face. "Okay then, ___-chan."

He  puts you down but when your foot touched the floor, Donkey, out of nowhere threw a bottle at you, making you fall and stumble down on Himuro. You were about to yell but Sasuke appeared and punched Donkey, yelling "I WILL BECOME HOKAGE!!!!! FWALALALALALALA!" he laughed.

You turn your face to Himuro, he was blushing. Your hand accidentally touched the lower part of his belt. His hand on your breasts. And the most fun part, you immediatly released an orgasm. He can feel you being wet. His body temperature was so high, yours too. I think you both would make a perfect baby-maker.

End of part 1!

I'll make the part two after my school activities are done~ See you next update~!● 3●