Akashi X Reader X Kuroko Part 3

Okay, guys... I think I'll just make a threesome. Teehee~

      So.... Who will you choose?

You thought of that... And just decided to go to no one. You don't want to get into this mess. You just want to go home already.

So, you waited until everyone was finished partying like idiots.

~Time Skip~

Night time, you opened the door sligthy to see if anyone was awake. A hand suddenly covered your mouth.

"Where do you think you're going, ____?" Akashi said.

You struggled to get away from his grasp. Luckily, you did. You ran towards the gate panting heavily. But a shadow caught your attention. You ran into someone.... Kuroko!

He hugged you tight, making sure you won't escape. Akashi walked towards Kuroko and clicked his tongue.

"Let go of her, Tetsuya. This is an order." he said with anger in his voice.

"No." Kuroko refused."____-chan, was supposed to go to the library. Please don't get in her way, Akashi-kun."

Akashi snapped a little. He was so irritated by the fact that you were at Kuroko's arms.

"Tetsuya, I won't tolerate that you are disobeying me." he clicked his tongue.

Kuroko looked at you and saw your scared look. He then said "Akashi-kun, please leave. You are scaring ____-chan."

Akashi got furious "Scaring her? Me?"

His face was so scary. You were about to cry but Kuroko let go of you and gave you a small kiss on the cheek."____-chan, don't worry.. I'll make sure you're going back to your family safe." he whispers.

When he said that, you felt lighter.. and more happier.

You're going to see your parents...

You let of a little smile for Kuroko. Akashi got suuuuuppppeeerrrr jealous.

He grabbed Kuroko's shirt and pulled it close to his face. "Tetsuya, I am the one whose taking her back safely. Don't interrupt."

Kuroko's eyes widened. "Akashi-kun.... Are you... envious of me?

Akashi snapped. He punched Kuroko hard. Kuroko fell on the floor but swiftly kicked Akashi on the legs. He stood up and was about to get you but Akashi pulled his leg, making Kuroko fall on top of you. Akashi's blood lust rises.

"You're not the only one who can do that, Tetsuya!" he yelled and pushed Kuroko away, positioning himself to rape you. You wanted to scream. But he bit and placed kisses on your neck, It felt so good. Kuroko touched your feet, up to your womanhood. You blushed. "K-k-kuroko!?"

Akashi didn't care since all he wanted was to feel you. Kuroko moaned a little when he saw the center of your legs. He unzipped and slowly takes it off, just to make some space for his tongue to enter your womanhood. Akashi also placed his hands on your waist, touching your stomach up to your breasts. He rubbed them so hard that you released an orgasm. Kuroko licked them, every single one of them. Kuroko entered his tongue even deeper. You grabbed Akashi's hair. He smirked while looking at your face. You were really red, saliva was all over you,panting at how good it really felt. You moaned  and placed your right hand on Kuroko's head. You pulled him up to your face. He looked so damn cute with his horny face. You kissed him and entered your tongue in his mouth.

"Hmmm~~"

"Ah…..Aghh~~!!"

"Ngnnhhh~~~~~!"

Akashi entered his hard member into you and thrusts it repeatedly. Damn, it felt so good. You place your hand on Akashi and felt his cum being everywhere. Kuroko felt your breast and moaned "____-c-chan....Ahh~~" you kissed him like there was no tommorow. You break the kiss for air and saw his face.

"Shit... He looks so cute" you thought. You looked at Akashi too.
"Ahh~~He ..looks so damn hot"

A few minutes later, you all got tired and stopped. Kuroko and Akashi was dead tired. You smiled. They looked at you and whispered

Akashi: I'll make Kuroko an exception for now... But....Next time.... I'm the only one who can pleasure you.

Kuroko: ____-chan... I'm sorry.. I think I overdid it.... But let's do it again sometime."

You smiled and closed your eyes. Hoping that this day would last forever.....

...........................

But too bad, Donkey appeared " Oi! Oi! what are you three doing!? This is no place for breeding offsprings!"

You got irritated " Shut up."

He sighed " Well.... At least don't do it out in the open." he points to the window. Where, everyone was there... watching...

Akashi immediately got up like nothing happened.

Kuroko dissappeared.. Everyone was blushing to see your body.

Aomine yelled "Hey, Tetsu! You could have invited me in your affair!"

You realized that you were naked. You quickly covered your body. A blanket was handed to you by Donkey and said softly "Looks like you had fun in my world, ____-sama.. Too bad this is only temporary.."

"Tempor—" you got cut off. The world was turning transparent again. And everyone waved goodbye. Akashi and Kuroko said something but you can't hear them. ....

................

On a monday morning, You woke up by the sound of a ticking clock. You looked up at the clock and realized it was school time...

"Shit" you said.

You went back to sleep but your friends called you. You peeked at the window, pretty as fuck. You saw... Akashi and Kuroko

"____, I will not accept that you will be absent today. Get up." Akashi said.

"Good morning, ____-chan. Did you get any sweet dreams?" Kuroko said.

You smiled and said "Yes, I did."

The End

Eh.... So sorry if this was not what y'all wanted..But hey~ At least it's done~~  ╮('▽')╭ Anyway, thank you to those who like my retarded stories. I didn't know anyone else but me are interested in it~ Thank you,guys~