Takao X Reader X Midorima part 3

Okay! Since Mido-shin is here I'ma create lemons now~

"What are you doing in such a sacred place!?" Midorima yelled blushing. He probably never seen adult stuff like this.

Donkey stood up and scratched the back of his neck. "Oh, Mido-shin.. Well, let me explain what happened~" he laughed. Takao didn't make any eye contact. You were too embarrassed to talk.

Midorima adjusted his glasses and made a scary glare. His aura was really terrible and scary. You can tell he was really pissed.

"Um...Midorima-kun-" you got cutt off.

"I'll be taking my leave now." he said coldly. "I hope you're wearing a condom Takao." he glared at him. "And Donkey!" he raised his voice.

"What?" he asked.

"What's that thing hanging from your pocket?" he pointed at the thing.

"Oh,.. It's Kuroko's dildo.. Though, he did say not to tell anyone..." Donkey mumbled at the last part.

"A.....dildo....." Midorima got confused."What.......the......fu-"

"And my new magic wand!" he happily said. "Ain't that amazing~?"

Takao sneered. Midorima punched Donkey right on the stomach. "Why would Kuroko have such a thing?"

Donkey patted Midorima's head. "Oh, Innocent Mido-shin~ If only you read the Kuroko x Reader part 2~" he sighed.

"What!? What happened to Kuroko?" he asked concerned.

"Apparently, Kuroko lost his dick by some little girl. Maybe he's using this as a replacement...."he giggled at the thought.

Midorima paused for a few seconds and walked away. "Goodbye, people I do not know."he waved.

Donkey just smiled and turned his direction to Takao and you. He held his magic wand (or dildo) high and walked towards you. Takao was going to react but Donkey magically put a barrier on him. You were shocked. What will he do? Is he gonna do a spell? Your thoughts were full of negative ideas.

Donkey held your chin up and lowered your skirt.

"Wha-"

He quickly thrusts the dildo in you. It vibrated like non-stop. Takao was screaming your name. He pounded on the barrier. You wanted to escape but you can't. It was really too painful. You cried for help. Donkey was just there holding the dildo, laughing like a sadist.

"Does is feel nice, ____?" he chuckled.

Takao didn't know what to do anymore. He wanted to save you, but couldn't. His heart dropped when he saw your face crying.

But good thing, Jeff the Killer popped out of nowhere and whispered on Donkey's ear. "Stop what you're doing..." he took out his knife.

" And Go to Sleep..."

You were frigthened. His face had a creepy smile on it. His jacket was covered in blood. Takao's eyes widened. He thought you might get killed.

"Hey, Jeff~" Donkey greeted.

"Hey, dude. Don't you think you're getting this a little far? I mean... I want to see some lemons already." he said.

"Oh, ok." he took the dildo out of you and waved it. "But first, I want Mido-shin here." he disappered along with Jeff. And boom. Mido-shin is here. The barrier around Takao was gone.

"Why am I back here!?" Midorima shouted.

"Um.. Midorima-" you wanted to say something.

"Hey, Shin-chan.. " Takao placed his arm around your shoulder. "Wanna share ____ with me?" he said.

"What are you saying Takao?" you asked in surprise.

"Since you LOVE Midorima so much, how about you fuck him? But of course, I'm in too" he was jealous. It was obvious.

"Takao! Don't force me to join-" Midorima got cut off.

"I'm not forcing you, Shin-chan... I just want to know who is the hottest. Me or you? I want ____-chan to answer that." he explained.

Midorima sighed. And walked towards you. He was blushing of course. He took of his upper uniform. Takao also did too. Both of their bodies were perfectly built. Their pants were loose, to the extent that it made you blush hard. Takao gave off a smirk and unzipped his pants while licking his lips. You stared at him which made Takao very delighted. Midorima didn't want to lose. So he positioned himself to enter you. Takao saw what he was planning. So, he quickly grabbed you away from him and kissed you. He glanced at Midorima just to show off. Midorima hugged you from the back and placed his hand on your womanhood. He rubbed on it. You released an orgasm and moaned on Takao's mouth. Midorima's head lowered and placed wet kisses on your neck. His pants fell down a little and he entered you from behind.

"Agh~~~~!" you moaned. Takao noticed that Midorima was giving you a good time so he entered you from infront as well. They kept thrusting everytime. It's like they're taking turns. Their huge erected member were so pleasurable. Takao kept calling your name. Midorima kept entering back and forth. They were really fast. But you wanted more.

"Harder~~!! Ngh! D-deeper~~! Ahh~! Ngha~!" you demand. They did what they were told and cummed a lot. Everywhere on the floor was covered. Midorima stuck out his tongue and licked your sweaty face. While Takao was busy licking your womanhood.

A few minutes later, you three stopped. And fell on the floor. Takao panted heavily and kissed your cheek. Midorima looked away blushing like a tomato.

"I love you, ____-chan" Takao kisses you again.

"I....I only think of you as a friend, got that!?" Midorima said loudly. Yep.. He really is a Tsundere.

"I love you,too (Takao/Midorima)." you smiled and all three of you fell asleep.

-----------------

End!

Sorry guys if the story got side-tracked~ Wait... All of my stories are always side-tracked..... Oh well~