Kise x Reader part 2

(Here's the part 2, minnachii~!)

"You're ____chii, aren't you?" he asked.

You don't know what to say. You've never seen this hot smexy bishi in your entire life. All you can say is "Wha....Uhm..." you sweat.

He chuckled. "Heheh. You really are~!!♥♥♥" You clicked your tongue. "Tch.. Excuse me, Do I know you?"

He smiled "You're the girl that keeps popping in my dreams~!"

I don't even know this bastard and he calls me the girl of his dreams!!

Time skip

Everyday, he would annoy you. He kept telling you that you were the exact girl in his dreams. He kept clinging to you and complimenting you. So you decided to talk to him.

At the rooftop.

"Kise, can you please tell me what kind of girl you're dreaming? You little delusional cunt." you asked in annoyance.

"Well, it's you, ___chii~~!!" he said with sparkling background.

Ugh... So annoying...

"Whatever." you coldly said and skipped class..You went home after. Kise just followed you.

Now, you're at the door by your house. You looked at him and asked "What the fuck do you want?" He smiled again, but you saw a slight glimpse of lust.

You stayed silent and sighed. "Just what did this 'girl of your dreams' do? His innocent smile turned into a smirk. He leans forward making you blush and whispers to your ear.

"I'll show you, my darling~"

He carried you bridal style to your bedroom. Your parents saw you being carried but they just thought it was just another friend of yours playing with you.

Kise sat on your bed. You looked at him with horror and confusion. 'Just what is he gonna do!?' you thought to yourself. He flipped his hair and spread his legs.

  "Blow me."

What the fuuckkkk!!!??? was all you can think of. He chuckled devilishy because of your reaction. You weren't gonna do it. But if your parents knew you got into this mess, they would take away your manga collection.

'Which is more scarrier? A rapist or a 0 amount of manga in your room?

........... The manga......'

You decided to do it. After all, you've read a lot of books about situations like this, you can do it.

You leaned forward to the center of his legs and took of his pants. You can feel he's erected. He held your head and carressed your hair. You took a deep breath and ripped his boxers. His member was huge! Oh gawd... You licked it. He shivered in delight. You closed your eyes to meet your faith. You sucked on it hard. Pushing it up and down. His hard member almost chocked you by its size. He held your hair and pushed you forward, making you suck harder. You can hear him moan and make sexy noises.

  "Ahhhhh~~~~♡♡♡"
You can feel hands touching your cheeks. He held you closer into his face and made you sit on his lap open-legged. He kissed you, he stuck his tongue in your mouth. His hands slowly going to your waist, unbuttoning your uniform. He took your skirt, ripped your underwear, unclipped your bra and licked your nipple. You tried to hide your moans but you can't. He loved the sound of you pleasuring him. You wrapped his arms around you, tighter. You can feel his member enter your womanhood. It hurts... The thrusts faster. It really hurts...

He planted hickeys every part of your body.

"I....." you said. "I...... w~ant... Ah~!"

He hit your sweet spot and toyed with it. You love it. All the pain he gave you turned into pleasure.

However, the door crecked open. Slenderman was watching you two. Both of you screamed but-

     Slendy-kun killed you both.

   THE END

Happy ending, right? Hope you like it. (≧▽≦)/~♥

Slenderman's POV

These two kids... What are they doing? 

Wait... Why is she—!?

   .............. Oh..... I'll just watch from here... I'll kill them later.. 

........................................I want to have a relationship like that...... I feel alone...(Internally cries)