Kise x Reader part 1

Nee, guys~ I'ma make another one 'kay? (labs you~!)

--------------------

A beatuful girl is walking around in school. (It's you!)

You saw couples flirting with each other. You looked at them with disguist. "Ewww..." you thought to yourself. "Can they just not show their bullshit in public!?"

You were an awkward girl. Always playing games on your phone. You have friends, but they are just using you for fun. You hated them. You hated people. You hated the fact that they don't sell manga books in your place.

  I wish they would just die...
  I wish they would suffer..
  These fucking assholes...

As you were busy cursing people in your mind, you saw a buttload of girls surronding something.

"Kyyaahh~~!! Kise-kun love me!!" a girl said.

   Wat.

"Kise-kun, will you be mine!?" another one said.

Who are these girls!?

"Kise-kun!! I'll bear your children!!" said another one.

  Gawd, these crazy bitches..

"Kise! Take my soul!"

  What the—

A bright smile appeared in the surronding fangirls.

"Heh...I'd like to, but.. Minnachii~ I 'd like it more if we get to know each other better." (Teehee)

Boom! Nosebleeds everywhere.

"Kyaaaahhhhh~~~!!♥♥♥"

You saw a blonde, handsome tall guy. "Oh... Another flashy character...Great.." you thought sarcastically and walked away.

Kise's POV

I was being attacked by my fangirls again.. It's cute but..

  I'm gonna be late for practice!!!!!

Kasamatsu-senpai will scold me!!

"Kise-kun! Can I have your authograph~!?" a girl shouted.

Heh... Maybe I'll just give them authographs for a bit.. I'll be quick!

As I was flattering the fangirls, a student with (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and is shorter than me passed by. She looked cute.... and scary...

  She looks like Kasamatsu-senpai!
But for some other reason, she's oddly familiar..

Your POV

You kept walking and walking until you bumped into your friend, Goku. (Hey, I know Goku ain't a highschooler.. But... Just imagine he is.)

"Oh, hey Goku" you said in a bored tone. "Oh! ___! What happened? You look bored." he said in a caring voice. "N-nothing's wrong.." you said, looking away.
   He smiled like an angel. "Hey, wanna fight me? It'll be fun!"

Fun? You thought to yourself.

I'd rather find Freeza and destroy planets.

You didn't say anything and ran away. Goku didn't stop you since he had a call from Ichigo to capture all the pokemons in Super Mario's pants. 

   ( I am not crazy, trust me.)

-----------------

(Let's just time skip since I have no idea where this story is going.)

A few days have passed and you noticed that someone is watching you. You just ignored it, though. At lunch time, you were reading your favorite book, a lemon book. Your other friend, Kuroko, appeared out of nowhere.

"Holy muthadonkey!!" you exclaimed. "Hello, ___-chan. May I eat lunch with you?" he said in a poker face. You nodded and said "If you promise to appear normally, then yes." He smiled and both of you shared your bento. (How sweet)

A sudden loud voice was heard.
"Kurokochii~~~!!!!!" a guy with— oh wait, it's the dude you saw a few days ago. He looked at Kuroko and cried " Nee!! You're so mean, Kurokochii!!! Why did you leave me behind the room!?" he was so damn loud.

Kuroko replied calmly " You were busy talking to your fangirls, Kise-kun."

   "But that doesn't mean yo—" he got cut off when he saw you. He looked at you closely. You can feel the tension when his eyes stared deeply into yours. "Uh...I...Eh..Uh.." you wanted to say something.

  With a final sigh he asked you " You're ____-chii, are you?

(W'kay!!! I'ma stop here and finish it in part 2. Don't worry, I'll make it a lemon but as for this chapter, it's just normal.) ↖(^▽^)↗