Akashi X Reader X Kuroko part 2

Hey,there~╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭  I'm sorry that I can't make lemons on the first part. I'm still a kid y'know? My brain ain't good with stuff like that. But why did I start a Kuroko no Lemon in the first place...? Oh well~  Here's part two, my lovely darlings~ o(^^o)

Kuroko's hand landed on the center of your legs. You were about to move his hand away but Akashi pulled you on his chest. You can smell his sweet scent. Kuroko was still asleep. You looked at Akashi and saw a little smirk.

What.....

Akashi let go of you and commanded "____,come with me."

A felt goose bumps "B-but..."

"____, I order you to come with me. Don't make me repeat myself." he said coldly.

You followed him obediently to his room. He closed the door and slowly walked up to you. You didn't know what to do. He pushed you against the wall, you can feel his warm breath.

"____, you have emmbarassed yourself." he said focusing his eyes on you.

"B-but! It was just an accident.. And...It doesn't even matter! His hand on me? So what?" you snapped.

"So what......?" he repeat.

You felt scared. His eyes were now shinning red because of the darkness of the room. You can see a little smirk in every scold he gives you.

"____,  let me teach you why it matters." he slowly moves his right hand on your pants.

"Wha–!?" he silenced you with a kiss. His lips was so warm and sweet. He unzipped your pants and inserted a finger in your womanhood. Thrusting it back and forth.

"____,this is why you should at least distance yourself from the others." his breath...."Ahhh~" you moaned. His finger quickly thrusts in you.

"Ahhhhh"

"Ughhhaa"

"Kimochii~~~Ah..Ngh~~~"

He smiled and stops. Teasing you, he licked his finger. "Someone is already wet, I see.."

The door crecked open. You looked to see who it was. You didn't see anything. Akashi held your head to make you look at his direction. But it wasn't Akashi. It was Kuroko!

"K-k-kuroko!?" you exclaimed. He nodded. "Yes,____"

You look around to find Akashi. He was on the floor. A knife in his chest.

"WHAT THE—!?" Kuroko french-kissed you. His tongue entering your mouth, no place untouched. Saliva was everywhere on your face. He nibbles on your cheeks,forehead,ears....  You didn't know Kuroko was like this. But his kiss was so delicious, you can't feel but just kiss him back.

Akashi's body moved and took the knife out of him and threw it at Kuroko. Of course, he dodged it because y'know... he can pass through and stuff.

Kuroko caught the knife and ran towards Akashi. Akashi had scissors and used them at Kuroko. Moments have passed and they were still fighting. Blood was everywhere. All you could do was stand there and watch the two kill each other.

Until they both collapsed, they held out their hand to you.

   You need to pick which one who you will help. Or who you would rather be.

You stretch out your hand and picked......

But Donkey interrupted and happily said "Hey, Kuroko! Your dare is now over,man~"

Kuroko nodded and stood up. And Akashi too.

"What?" you asked.

Donkey looked at you, "Oh! that's right! I'm sorry, But Kuroko was supposed to rape you and kill Akashi. Ain't that nice~?"

Your eyes twitch "So you mean... THIS WAS JUST A FUCKING GAME?"

"Yup~"

Akashi held your hand "I'm sorry I scared you,___. This was a truth or dare game. I was supposed to kill Kuroko when he attacks."

"W-w-wait.......kill...?"you gulped.

Donkey jumped like crazy "Now that's settled~ Let's paaarrtttyyy~~"

You facepalmed and heavily sighed. You're really tired.. You don't want do anything anymore... You hate everything..

Akashi and Kuroko stretched their hands to you. And said.

"It was a only a game. But this was the first game that I've taken seriously other than basketball. I'm glad I met you, _____"

You held both of their hands and smiled.

They whispered in your ear.

Kuroko: I'll be waiting for you in the library.

Akashi: I'll be waiting for you in my office.

     So.... Who will you choose?

Hey,hey~ I'm really sorry if this wasn't lemon enough. Goooomeeenaaaasaaaiiiii!!!
But dudes, tell me who you want to have love with. Akashi or Kuroko. And I'll make the continuation of it~~↖(^▽^)↗