Aomine X Reader part 3

This chapter is dedicated to GukoderaPrimo-chan~ And sorry if I made it a rough one.

-------------

"Crap!" Aomine cursed as he watched you slowly flying off with a charizard. He clicked his tongue and grit his teeth. Ash rubbed his head, in pain. "Dayum.. Chrizrd...Wat da hell r ya doin' to mah bitch?" he questioned himself. Aomine quickly darted his eyes to Ash and twisted his neck. "Ow, Dude! U look creepy az fuk,man!" Aomine stared blanky at Ash's perverted face and pulled him up for a punch. Aomine sighed.

"Where the fuck is _____?"

Your POV

*Weep* *Sob* *Cry* *Sadness Intensifies* *Etc*

You cry at the pokemon's back, hoping that maybe someone will save from this dragon. A lovely princess that will get rescued by a charming prince..... But sadly, the princes that your father picked was.. a sadist, a flirt, a giant, a shadow, and a carrot.

You lowered your head and sighed in shame. "Why.....why isn't there anyone....  please....I...need help.." you continued to silently cry on the dragon's back. Charizard noticed your mourns. So he opened his mouth and raised his tail to poke you. You can feel his tail softly touches your skin and looked at what he wanted. He pointed at his opened mouth. At first you thought, he might eat you.... But nah! Yolo.

You grabbed at what's inside. It felt thick. You pulled it up and saw a book. A math book. (Mathmatical~!)

Math... Your most hated subject, due to the fact that it is hard to understand and confusing. But for some reason, you are intrigued by it. It may be hard but getting the correct answer feels wonderful. It feels like you won a boss level match in Fatal Fury. (It's a game I used to play when I was 8.)

I shall repeat, You are ______. The princess of.... Narnia. Or whatever you want to call it. And you are badass. But there is also a part of you that inspires in learning. Yes, in other words, you are a nerd.

You used to wear glasses but your friends in school kept teasing you for it.

Tragic Flashback:

"Hah! What a nerd!" A girl with thick makeup said, pointing at you.

"Eww!! She looks so ugly!" A bitch that looks like a dick said.

"No! I AM NOT A NERD!" You snapped.

"Awwwhh, Is miss four eyes is gonna cry!" A really really really fucking ugly girl said.

You wanted to punch. They kept pointing at you, laughing. But yayeeh!! A dude with dark blue hair wrapped his arms around you.(Yeah, you know who he is)  "Hey..babe.. Let's get out of here.." he said. You turned your head in surprise, and saw the most popular guy in school.

"Tsk!" The girls got irritated at the sight."L-lets go.. This bitch is just wasting our time! Hmp!"

The dark blue haired dude let go of you and smiled. "You know, you don't look ugly like those girls... So don't mind what bullshit they throw at you." With that he went away.

He was cool, literally. You fell in love with him.. But the thing that turned you off was the fact that he was shirtless.

"Gray Fullbuster is handsome... But why is he walking around in school half naked...?" You thought to yourself. And with that, you continued your life without glasses.

Back to present

You opened the book that Charizard gave you and playfully answered the problems. You giggle everytime you get it right. Charizard was happy to see you smilling. And you were happy, too. They all lived happily ever after~

The End

....…………………………………………………

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Okay, Let's continue. A few days later, your corpse was found inside a tower. Holding a dark blue covered book. Aomine spent days, looking for you. But since he heard, that you are no longer alive, he was completely devestated. So... in order to fullfil his love to you, he decided.

To ressurect your dead body and rape you and killing you again and raping your dead body and ressurecting it again. Until no end.

He found you at the top of the Diglet Tower.(Huehuehue) Your beautiful flesh still in it's decomposing stage. Your maggot infested corpse, lingering it's scent. Your hand tightly holding on a book which the pages are now tainted in dry blood stains.

What happened, you ask? Well, it all began when you ate an expired pizza.

Aomine leaned in to you, with his face full of sadness and regret. "Why....Why.. Why didn't I save you.... Why... WHY DID YOU ATE MY PIZZA!!" He shaked you non-stop until you finally waked up.

"H-hey.. Easy! Is this how a prince should wake a princess!? Wasn't I supposed to be kissed like Snow White!?" You complained.

"Heh! I can't kiss you since you look like a total zombie!" Aomine yelled.

"Tch...Such manners.." you mumbled.

"Well, anyway.. I was supposed to rape you now... so..." he rubbed the back of his head.

"Whatever." You lay down and stretched your legs. "Go on, then."

Aomine blushed. "Heh...Don't go crying if it hurts..."

You twitched your eyebrow in irritation. "Don't go complaining if I fart."

He injected two of his fingers in your womanhood. "Hey! Don't you dare or I'll pee inside of you!" You smiled. He saw that and decided to give in and smirk.

He wiggled his fingers slowly, trying to reach your sweet spot. You nails dugged at the sheets of the bed, your body arching in pleasure. He was impatient so he entered three fingers in, making it deeper and making you stretch your legs even more. He saw this chance and sat on your womanhood. He pulls your pants down along with your underwear. You immediatly got erected and released a soft moan. He pulled your shirt up and you arched to give him space for him to unclip your bra. As you push your body, you can feel a huge bulged inside his pants. You touched it and rubbed your fingers on it. Aomine really blushed madly and unzipped his pants. He stood up a little for him to slide his pants off. Your heart got pumping like crazy. His body was so damn perfect. His smirk got devilish and crawled to position his member on your face.

"Open your mouth." He drooled. You can't help it. He was just so intoxicating. You opened your mouth a little and stuck out you tongue. Aomine slid off his underwear and lowered for you to lick his member. His knee was on your womanhood, rubbing it and making you make exotic moans. The tip of his member got close, you sucked on it. Aomine wanted more so he lowered more for his member to fully enter your mouth. First, you were surprised but nope. You nibbled and sucked on it harder. Aomine kept thrusting it back and forth. "I...I...I'm going...to..." he released his cum. But you didn't mind. You let go for a bit and continued to lick the cum off his dick, cleaning it. You released a few orgasm, too. "H-hey...Ah! Aomine...Mghng! Ah! ..... Ugh! Can... Mhnn.. you start n-now?" You said. Aomine nodded. He crawled back and entered you womanhood. But when he did.

The door creeked open. You and Aomine immediatly stopped and looked at the door. Was someone there?....... Yes, there was..

Kise: I-I can't believe princess _____ would do that to the enemy! Wahhh!!! Why can't it be me!?"

Kuroko: .................Tch....

Akashi: Princess ______...... I....  have been defeated by a monster!

Midorima: W-w-whatever! It's not like a care or anything! Nanodayo!

Murasakubara: *munch* *munch*

Donkey: My daughter........I can now have grandchildren! Yay~♥"

You: *Black aura intensifies* You....guys!!!!!

Happy Ending~

Hello, guys~ I hope you had fun being a princess, nerd, zombie.~ Well, see you next chapter~ Bye-neh~