Kuroko x Reader

Requested by Haruki-chan~ Hope you like~

A popular girl, with a voice so soothing. With beauty so remarkable. This certain girl is loved by many. But only has one flaw.....

She is dead.

How did this happen, you say? Well, then...

On a breezy afternoon, A woman was walking around at the park with her daughter.

"Mommy~Can I play with the swing?" the daughther asked.

"Of course you can, honey. Just be careful." the mother smiled.

The daughther ran towards the swing jumping around being so happy. "Don't worry, mommy! I'll be careful~" she said joyfully.She bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry." she apologized but no one was there. "Hehh??? That was weird." she looked to see her mother "Mommy! Mommy! I think I bumped into something." Her mother then said "Oh? what did you bump into, honey?"

................

"I don't know, mommy."

At night, the kid was watching a show with her parents. "Woah! Goku is awesome!" she shouted. "I wanna be like that! I'll become the most awesome super hero than anyone else!"

The mother giggled "You can't save the world on your own, dear."

"Ehhh? Why not?" she pouted.

Mother patted her head "Do you know what makes Goku so strong?" she asked.

The kid said "Oh.... Well, he's strong because he's strong! Isn't that enough, mommy?"

The mother kissed her forehead "No, honey... Goku is strong because he has comrades to give him the will to stay strong.. It may sound stupid but it's true. Humans tend to live around others. That's our way of living. That's just how we are. "

The kid pouted "But don't they sometimes bully us, mommy?"

Mother chuckled "Well, isn't it because we bully them too?"

"Eh!? I didn't bully anyone,mommy! They bullied me first!" the kid justified.

"Oh? who bullied you?" mother raised an eyebrow.

"No..one...." she went silent.

Mother hugged her "Maybe people bully you because your so pretty like your mother~" she laughed. The kid smiled and hugged tightly.

" I love you, mommy." The kid said

"I love you too, dear." mother said

"Mommy... When will father come home?" she looked up.

"I don't know, dear...Maybe a few months." she hugged even tighther.

"But you've been saying that everytime I ask, mommy! Don't lie. Tell me when will daddy come back!" she pleaded.

Mother kissed her cheeks " I —"

There was a loud knock on the door.

Mother quickly hid her daughther behind the couch. She got ready to fight.  The door slightly opened. No one was there. Mother took out her kitchen knives. But there was a voice. It said.

" May I come in?"  a male's voice. It was faint. It was..... a kid's voice. Kuroko's voice.

"Show yourself first." mother demand.

"But.....I am... already showing... myself..." he said.

The daughther looked to the door. She saw the boy, being scared.

"Mommy! Don't! I can see him!" she shouted.

The boy looked at the girl.

"_____-chan....?" he faintly said the girl's name. You stared at him. Why does he know your name?

End! of part 1!

Seriously, I had no idea where this story was going... But~ Kuroko appeared~! So that's fine~~ Sorry if it's short.