Hanamiya X Reader part 2

Heydudes, I'mreallysorryIdidn'tupdateforalongtime. IlostmyphonewhenIrodeamotorcabandIdidn't'wanttowritestoriesonthecomputer.. (CauseIdon'thaveone ) Well! Onwiththestory~

"Yeah, it does." Hanamiya said sweetly and kissed you to taste the pancake. You stuttered in surprise. Hanamiya looked away blushingly.

"H-hanamiya-kun..." You start.

"Get the plates." He coldly said. The hell happened to his sweet voice? "O..okay." You placed the bowl of pancakes down and walked towards him. And gave a quick kiss on the cheek. "Right away, Hanamiya-kun~" You happily said. Hanamiya got surprised and angry. He gave off a 'Fuck you' sign by raising his middle finger in the air. You chuckled and ran away. Hanamiya sighed and went back to doing his work. You turned to look at him once more and you could've sworn you saw a little tint of red on his cheeks and a little smile.

Well, after a while, you both ate breakfast together, without Donkey since he was busy looking for his phone. There was erotic shit in it, so he needs to get it back.

You finished eating before Hanamiya. This made you nervous. "OH GOD, I SHOULDN'T EAT SO FAST. NOW HANAMIYA-KUN WILL THINK I'M A GLUTTON. WTF .OH HOLY MAPLE OF ABRAHAM LINCON." You thought to yourself. Hanamiya finished his food. "Hey, what are you staring at?" He said irritated."E-eh! nothing!" You looked away, not noticing you were staring. Hanamiya went silent for a few seconds and said. "Hey, _____.. I want to tell you something.." He said slowly and unsurely. You tilt your head. "Ah..What is it, Hanamiya-kun?" He looked at your eyes and said clearly.

"Let's break up."

But Donkey appeared out of the door and screamed. "Who the vanilla strawberry took my minty fresh phone!?!?"

It's Donkey. Oh yeah.. You had a rule to silence his bad words. But he's using flavours as curse words.

"Where the cookies and cream did you take it, you cheesecake punks!?" He yelled at both of you. "What!? You think we took it!?" You asked. "Yeah...." He paused. "And I'm calling the cops."

"Not this shit again..." You thought. You ignored him and looked at Hanamiya, who was really furious for being interrupted. He glared at Donkey. "Fuck you." "Well, someone has to." He replied back.

If you think about it.. Hanamiya said that we wants to break up. You frowned. Why would he want that? Maybe you were not fit to be his love... This saddened you. But you couldn't accept it. You lowered your head in depression.

A while later, The cops arrived and sent Donkey to prison. Well... When he mentioned his phone and what's in it, he was arrested for illegally downloading a cheesecake recipe. (Yes, I like living dangerously.) After that's done, Hanamiya and you were alone in the living room. There was an awkward silence.

"So.....What to you say?" He asked.

"Eh! Say what? Huh? What did you say?" You were playing dumb.

"I said 'Let's break-" he got cut off.

"Well, anyway Hanamiya-kun! You better leave now! Your parents might be worried about you if you stay here too long!" You excused and dragged him out the door."H-hey! Wait!". You shut the door and locked it. He banged "Hey! Open up! What's wrong with you!?"

"What's wrong with 'me!?' What's wrong with you!?" You yelled.

"For fuck's sake! Open up!" He shout.

"N..no....." You cried. "Please, Hanamiya-kun..no..."

He calmed down and paused. "______...Fine..".

You leaned your head on the door. Weeping. Your hand on the door knob, shaking. Hanamiya heard you cry and sighed.

"I love you, idiot." He gave a quick kiss on the door, where your head was placed, on the other side. You heard what he said and didn't say anything. Hanamiya walked away.

'If you love me, then why the hell are you breaking up with me!?" You thought. "Damn it!" You burried your face on your knees and continued your crying.

Timeskip.

It's night time...Feeling like shit as ever. You stared at the clock.. Everything is boring. You took your jacket and went out. Hoping something good will happen. As you walk on the streets, you felt a cool breeze. It was wonderful. But what caught your attention was the smell of pizza. You turned your head to see a pizza resturant. You decided to eat something while you're at it. But at the window of the restaurant, you saw Hanamiya, looking at the menu. You wanted to apologize for your behaviour earlier. So, you took one step and stopped. Hanamiya's Ex-girlfriend was there. She sat beside him and leaned close. Hanamiya smirked and kissed her, tongue inside. You stand there in disbelief.

"I...can't believe it..." You said. Naruto passed by. "Believe it!"

"I....." You grit your teeth. Your were angry yet at the same time sad. You begin to tear up. Hanamiya wrap his arms around her. Your heart crumbled. He looked up the menu. By the side of his vision, he saw you. His eyes widen. You didn't cry. Not anymore.

He frowned.

And you smiled.

End! Part 2

(^w^) Hello, beautiful *winkyeyes* Heh, justkidding, dudes! Hopeyoulikedthischapter~ Seeyalater~