Chapter 30th - Big Game

Hello you beautiful people

Even though no one answered my question about whether you wanted a new chapter or not, I'm giving you this.

I'll talk more by the end of the chapter just a reminder to let me know that I don't suck.

Chapter 30th

Rose’s Point of View

For someone who normally likes to keep the attention on herself to a minimum, I haven’t been doing a good job this year. Let’s do a little recap shall we? It started with Scorp and I getting together, than there was that awful rumor, the breakup that the whole school seemed to be interested in and now the depressed Weasley girl comes back from Easter break very giddy with her boyfriend back. What a good year…

Since we arrived at the school my group of friends seemed restored – but if I was honest with myself, Gabe was still not entirely comfort around me – and it looked like things were going just fine.

Too bad it was already the end of April and it meant the last quidditch game was arriving and so was our finals. I can’t complain thought; for once I wasn’t the one who got the worst of it. James on the other hand…

“Rose! Where is Albus?”

“I don’t know James, probably on top of that tree he likes so much, you know? The one by the lake.”

“Why didn’t I thought of that? I’ve been looking everywhere for him!” Madam Pince scowled him for raising his voice. James looked a bit out of place standing there in the library.

“James are you alright?” Nikky asked looking up from her herbology book for the first time.

“I don’t know, maybe, probably, but I could also have gone mad.” He passed his fingers through his black mess of hair and looked around like he forgot what he was doing there in the first place.

“James?” His eyes focused back on me. “I think you need to go to see Madam Pomfrey.”

“No time for that, time is precious Rosie and I have almost none of it.”

“Right… So you were looking for Albus?” I reminded him.

“Oh! Yes! I have to go, see you later.” He ran out of the library and Nik and I exchanged a look before going back to our studies.

It only got worst after that. He never stopped. The ever at ease James Potter turned into a mad guy. The worst part was, it was normal with 7th years, and we just never thought it would happen to him.

After a while his stress started having an affect on the quidditch team, what with his crazy practice time and plays. Suddenly bad weather = good practice time.

“If we can play in this conditions there is no waywe will lose because of it during the actual game.” He explained.