1st Chapter

picture of Rose

                               1st Chapter

Sometimes I wonder how actors, rock-stars and famous people in general feel, having random people staring at you in the streets, unable to be just one on the in crowd. Then I remember that they must feel exactly like I do, except for the fact that they have actually done something and were aware of the consequences. I’m famous simply for the fact that I’m the daughter of Ron and Hermione Weasley, two thirds of the Golden Trio. They are war heroes, not me, or Hugo, or Albus, James and Lily. We thought that it would be worst for James, he is the older son of Harry Potter, but we were wrong.

Al is extremely like Uncle Harry, the same messy jet-black hair, same green eyes, and same way of thinking. He is his dad without glasses and scar and that made it worst for him. As for me, I’m my mother, or at least this is what everyone thinks. My hair is curly, but more controlled then my mother’s, I have the same delicate features, the same brain (a little bit smaller) and the same fear of being in trouble. I have my dad’s blue eyes and red-hair (and fear of spiders, but this is a secret, shh!), which makes it easy to spot me anywhere. What no one knows is that I have inherited what my mom calls “Fred and George talent”, I can sneak out at night to go to the kitchens and never get caught, even without Al’s cloak. But I don’t use my powers for the bad (James) to pull up pranks (James) that end up getting me a week worth of detention (James). For the contrary my friends, I use it for the greater good, and by that I mean getting food for my friends and I (don’t judge me!).

My friends mentioned 8 words ago are Albus (my cousin), Roxanne (also my cousin), Gabe and Nicolle Finnigan (yes, they are twins) and Cameron Lonne (the only muggle-born and my gay-best-friend – no really, he’s gay).

Okay I’ll stop babbling, so, here we are, all 6 of us in Griffindor common room, sitting in the sofa and armchairs in the corner by the fire (apparently my parents and Uncle Harry used to sit there too and, before they, so did the ones who called themselves Marauders), talking about how the guys would look like if they were girls. Yeah… we weren’t what you would call “normal”.

“I really can’t imagine what Al’s hair would look like, I mean, it’s so messy!” Roxy continued our biggest discussion: Al’s girl hair.

“I can imagine our little Albie would look like she’s in a never ending Bad Hair day, maybe we could say she got hexed!” I said picturing it, and then I started giggling.

“So this mean I have another sister? I can’t say that I’m surprised though…”

“Shut up James!” James was standing behind his brother’s armchair with a grin in his face. Al always gets annoyed when he joined our conversations without being asked to.

“You think you are so cool just because you’re a seventh year, don’t you James?” I snapped.

“For god sake, we are only a year behind!” Nikki said and got up “Come on, we need to go down for dinner.” And that put an end to our little argument.

*******************************************************

The rest of the night had nothing interesting. Dinner was as normal as possible. We all sat on our table, talked about nothing important, ate, went back to the tower, did homework, climbed to our dorm, slept.

The next day I woke up early, and by that I mean really early, like 5am. Since my 1st class is only at 8am, I didn’t bother to get up; instead I grab my book and start reading. It’s a muggle book, a romantic comedy and it was rather good. Actually, I really like muggle books. Yeah, I know, I’m weird. Anyway, an hour later I hear sounds that could belong to Nikki or a mountain troll that got into our room unnoticed. I really hope it is the 1st option. I pecked over the curtains of my 4-poster and saw it was Nikki.