5th Chapter

Picture of Roxanne

                             5th Chapter

Don’t people know that it’s impolite to stare? I mean, ok, what is so weird about me saying good morning to Scorpius and calling him Scorp? Okay, we may have hated each other since 1st year and it might be weird that we suddenly are nice to each other. But it isn’t suddenly, we’ve been ‘friends’ since we started patrolling together… Now that I’m thinking about it, the others didn’t saw us patrolling so it may be suddenly for them.

“Roxy close your mouth. Your food might fall.”

“What are you doing?” As always, Cam was the first to go out of shock.

“Saying ‘good morning’”

“To Malfoy? Oh sorry, suppose we should call him Scorp now”

“What are you saying Gabe?”

“Since when are you friends with him?”

“We patrol together. It was befriend or die”

“I would choose die”

“Well, I wouldn’t”

I’ve never seen Gabe so angry and hurt, like I’ve betrayed him or something. He was so bitter towards Malfoy that it seemed like it was him that Scorp tormented for 6 years.

“What’s your problem with him Gabe?” Thank you Al, for taking the words out of my mouth.

“I just don’t think it’s right that she became friends with him. I don’t like him”

“No one asked for you to like him” Nikki battled her twin

“I’m doing what I think it’s right for my friend”

“Well stop it then. You are just being an annoying brat”

”Thanks Rox”

“Your welcome brat”

“Did you guys stopped arguing? I need to go to Care of Magical Creatures.”

Today’s class would be about Hippogriffs (since dad’s 3rd year they changed that class from 3rd years to 6th years). Al and me were the only ones from the family who haven’t given up on Hagrid’s class because I liked animals and Al likes Hagrid (and he also likes the fact he doesn’t have to study or do homework).

After class my best friend male cousin, aka Albus, and me had a free period. My intentions were going to a nice and calm sleep while he did the homework he left for the last minute. Apparently he had different ideas.

“Hey, Rose, can I talk to you?”

“Aren’t you talking to me right now?”

“Ha-ha, very funny. Now this is serious. Let’s go for a walk around the lake.”

“Okay…”

At first we were quiet. My head was buzzing with speculations of what Al wanted to talk about.

“I need your help with one thing and I need you to be honest with me in other thing.”

“Let’s start with the help, shall we?”

“What is the best way to ask Karen to be my girlfriend?” That’s it, no awkwardness, no hesitation, he just asks, and that’s what I like about our relationship.

Have I mentioned how I’m an expert on the subject of love? Something I have inherited from my mother.

“Ask her to Hogsmeade next weekend, take her to cool places, ask her by the end of the day when you are alone and somewhere outside, maybe by the pound”