10th Chapter (New Year)

Picture of Lily      

   10th Chapter

The rest of the holydays were amazing, I mean, if you ignore the sneer comments my father made while I told my mother how wonderful Scorpius is.

My Mum took care of delivering the news of Scorpius coming to our house as she promised. How he took it is a mystery, mum put a mufliato charm around their room when she told him.

Now I was getting myself ready for the New Year’s Ball. Mom, along with Aunt Ginny, Aunt Fleur, Aunt Angelina and Grandma took me, Lily, Dom and Roxy shopping for our dresses in a muggle store. Since the Ball would be held at a Muggle salon we were to dress with normal muggle gala clothes, girls in dresses and guys in three-piece clothing suit and everything.

Mom decided I should have the whole beauty treatment. After coming out of my relaxing bath, I put on a robe and Mum went to my room so that she could fix my hair.

It was tied in the back with soft curls falling from behind. Mum gave me a beautiful hair barrette that matched perfectly with my dress. The later was a scarlet-red floor-length strapless dress with a corset and enhancement in my breast. My heals where silver and my nails were painted the same color of my dress with some silver strings. The make-up was nothing too superficial, just some silver eyeshadow and dark red lipstick. In the end, I was looking like a princess. [a/n: I’m rubbish at describing, look at the pictures of the dresses in this link: photobucket.com/mylifeisaboxfullofsurprises ;)]

I was admiring myself in the mirror when we herd a knock from downstairs.

“I’ll go Rose, you come down when you’re ready.”

“Okay, thanks for everything mum”

“You’re welcome dear.” She kissed the top of my head and went out of the room.

THRID PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Scorpius stared at the white marble door in front of him.

“Come on, you can do this” He gave himself a prep talk and cursed for being a Slytherin wimp. He finally got enough courage and knocked on him girlfriend’s front door.

He prayed for Rose to answer the door. No such luck. The guy who opened the door was tall with wide shoulders, redhead and freckled. He also had an unpleasant look on his face when he saw the blonde. He closed the door on the young Malfoy’s face. Scorpius tried once again knocking; this time he had to gathered even more courage not to run away. ‘I promised Rose’ he chanted in his head. The door opened once again.

“Yes?” Ron Weasley asked the young men.

“Uhm… Hello Mr. Weasley, I am Scorpius, I trust Rose told you about…” His awkward introduction was interrupted by the older.

“Yes, I know who you are and what you are of my daughter” You could see how hard Ron was trying to be civilized, but it was difficult for him seeing how similar Scorpius was with his father, Draco, in looks at least.

“Ronald, why don’t you let Scorpius in?” A sweet but demanding voice came from behind the men. Ron did as he was told, though obviously unwillingly. “So you must be Scorpius Malfoy? It’s a pleasure to meet you, Rose told me so much about you!” Mrs. Weasley was very pretty and you could see the resemblance with Rose; her once so bushy hair was now more controlled (not curly like her daughter’s). She wasn’t very tall but you could sense the power she had over people. Her chocolate brown eyes were sweet like the smile she wore. ‘It’s not hard to see why father was in love with her when he was younger…’ Scorpius thought, then he remembered he should say something.