Chapter 23rd

Heeeey! I'm so happy right now! DO you wanna know why? Okay, I made a promise to myself that I would try to updade a new chapter every weekend. I didn't told you guys because I was afraid I couldn't do it. But despite my exams and the vlogbrothers (who isn't my fan don't know but I decided I would watch every single video from the vlog brothers, that's right, all 993 of 'em) I DID IT! And it's not one page chapter either, I'm not doing those anymore. It's not the best chapter but I hope you like it.

Enjoy :)

Chapter 23rd

Albus’s Point of View

We were half way through the ride back home and half of our compartment was asleep. The silence wasn’t uncomfortable it was quite relaxing really. You could hear the soft breathing from Cam, who was curled up next to the door sleeping, see Gabe’s chest rising and falling rhythmically, and Roxy smiling in her sleep, happy to be cuddling with her boyfriend. Nik was reading a book in silent using Cam’s body as a backboard and Rose was staring out of the window, lost in thought.

I was playing with Karen’s fingers intertwining our hands and having a mindless whispered chat, When Leo Smith, the other Hufflepuff prefect, knocked on the door Karen disentangled herself from me and went to do her duties as a prefect – during train rides we have to do rounds with our houses, the Easter ride was the one where 6th years did it, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor on the way to Platform 9 ¾ and Slytherin and Ravenclaw on the way back. Without her I was easily bored and wouldn’t dare to break the silence risking a conversation with one of the two unwillingly conscious girls.

Instead I focused my eyes on Rose and tried to think of anything that would make her feel better. One of the things of being that close to someone since birth is the need to see that person happy or, at least, not miserable. Seeing Rose suffering so much because of one stupid rumor was killing me. Before this year I had never had the desire to befriend Scorpius, not like we hated each other either, we mainly stayed out of each other way. But I didn’t blame him for what happened.

I got to know Scorpius and he really became one of my best friends. It was different than my friendship with Cam or even Gabe – who I used to consider my best guy friend – and I wouldn’t pretend like these last months never happened because my cousin broke up with him.

Just like a lamp had been lit on top of my head, I had an idea. I jumped out of my seat and mumbled some excuse that the girls didn’t even heard or noticed. I gave long strides across the train and opened the door to the last compartment on the last carriage – I mean second last since there was a secret one for the prefects and heads after this one. Inside were Justin and Scorpius snoring. Goyle looked like a normal teenager boy, snoring like a pig, but not Scorpius, no, he was snoring with class. I chuckled by the door and Scorpius stirred immediately.

“Albus? What are you doing here?” He asked confused.

“Thought I’d pay you a visit.” I answered simply. He looked even more confused.

“I thought you weren’t talking to me”

“Scorp just because you and Rose are not together anymore” Pain flashed in his eyes. “Doesn’t mean we are not friends anymore”