Chapter 29th - Easter

oh my god, I'm sorry for the delay, I really really am and I haven't proof read this chapter so there is a big possibility of having errors and the end might not make so much sense because I wrote it while video chatting with some friends and then I was distracted by Andrew Garfield's perfection as spiderman so... yeah

Anyway, it's a big chapter and I hope you like it and pleeeeeeeease I'm begging you to vote and comment because it's really important for me and it lets me know that I don't suck and that I'm not mad for thinking of being a writer in the future.

Chapter 29th – Easter

Scorpius’ Point of View

I woke up in a strange place. The room was dark with only a beam coming from the window. The snores next to me brought back the memories from the night before. I was in Loch Lomond, Scotland, in Rose’s cottage sleeping in Hugo’s room. Should I wait for him to go down stairs? I can’t say I’m exactly looking forward to showing my face there by myself, who knows what Mr. Weasley would do? No, I could use some protection – even if it is a 15-year-old boy.

I continued to lie in bed listening to the orchestra of snores until my bladder forced me to get up. As silent as possible I got up, got my wand and sneaked into the toilet. I casted a muffliato charm around the bathroom and did my business. The walk back wasn’t as successful. On the way I must’ve stepped on a book, something that I sincerely hope wasn’t a dirty underwear and a liquor wand. Until then I was suffering in silence but when the skin of my food met that horrible muggle torture instrument called Lego I howled. Hugo snored louder, so loud that it almost sounded like a snort.

“You’re awake!” I – tried – to say but I was jumping on one feet while clenching the injured one. Why do muggle kids play with this thing? It’s bloody dangerous!

“I have been for sometime now” The redheaded boy stopped the faucet and laughed for real.

“Since when?” I fell on my butt on the suddenly clean-ish floor.

“Since you went to the loo. What were you doing there anyway? You took ages!”

“Why did you pretend to sleep?” I ignored his question.

“As I said, you took ages and I got bored”

“What does this have to do with anything?”

“When I was bored I decided to try my Uncle’s new product, I would test it on my roommates at Hogwarts but I couldn’t pass on the opportunity to try it on you.”

And I served once more as the guinea pig for WWW products. That’s just great. “Which product is that?”

“It’s called ‘Trip a friend,’” He stated proudly.

“I should’ve guessed.” He laughed some more. When he calmed down he apologized (not really) and I tossed a shirt over my head before heading downstairs.

Mr. Weasley was sitting on the rounded table reading the newspaper by himself. Hugo sat opposite to his father and I sat next to him.

“Good morning” My mother used to say that no matter how uncomfortable the situation is to never forget my manners.

“Morning” Mr. Weasley replied without even looking up from his newspaper.

“Morning” Hugo – tried – to say with mouth already full of food. I figured there wouldn’t be much talking during breakfast, not that I minded, as long as Mr. Weasley don’t kill me I’m good. I reached for a bagel and started eating.

I haven’t had dinner last night, I was so nervous about coming here and doing all that that the thought of food was enough to make me puke. Not a pleasant image, I know.