Practise till you drop

"Cmon guys let's take it from the beginning,"the instructor said. "Ok 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, go" The music started and Twice began moving with the beat. Their bodies were one with the beat. All seven of them danced gracefully. The music then ended and so did their routine. 

"Great guy. 10 minutes break and we will begin again." The dance instructor said and left the room.

"Gosh I am exhausted. I feel like I will pass out." Momo complained as she pretended to pass out on the floor.

"I am all numb. I can't feel my legs and arms. Aigoo." Nayeon said.

"I know but we have to do it. It's for ONCES. They expect the best from us and we give them our best. We have worked hard and I know they will see it. We have as much faith in them as they do in us." Jihyo said.

"Yea you are right. They have always been our motivation. Our shining light in dark time. Even now they will be our motivation. Let's do this." Dahyun said and got up. 

"This tofu is full of energy. Always hyper." Tzuyu said in her serious tone which made everyone laugh including Sana who was lying on Tzuyu's lap. Sana was exhausted. She had been from the past month. She has fainted three times already but just excused it as stress and exhaustion. She was not willing to give up, and she will never. She is willing to overcome this, for onces, for her. After about 10 minutes the instructor entered the room and called everyone.

"Ok people. Take your positions. We will be practising until you drop. You have to play hard or go home. Take your position. 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, go." The music played and all of them started moving with the music. It was really fascinating to watch. They practiced non stop for about an hour. All seven of them exhausted.

"Ok. Good work girls. You've worked hard today. Keep up the good work. I'll take your leave now. Annyeong." The instructor said and left the girls in the practise room. They were all lying down on the floor now. Sweat tickling won their faces, clothes damp from sweat. After about 10 minutes they decided to go back to their dorm. They slowly got up one by one but when Sana tried to get up it proved to be really difficult. She somehow managed to stand up but as soon as she got up she collapsed. Her breathing became very faint. She had passed out for the fourth time this month. This time the girls refused to follow her orders and took her straight to the hospital after contacting their manager. 

The girls took Sana to the emergency ward. From there the doctors and the nurses took care of Sana. They started diagnosing Sana, checking her blood pressure and vitals. TWICE and managers were told to wait in the waiting area outside the ward. One of the managers went to the reception in order to fill out a form for Sana and Jihyo went with him. They were waiting for the doctor to come and fill in the details about Sana's health. They hoped it was due to stress and exhaustion and nothing worse. They waited for 30 minutes before a doctor came to them. By this time the manager and Jihyo were also back.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Dr. Kim Woo Bin. I have just checked Minatozaki Sana. She is currently stable but her symptoms are getting worse. You should admit her in the hospital and talk to a cardiologist. We do have the best cardiologist in Seoul so you shouldn't worry about the treatment procedure. For now I'll take your leave." Dr. Kim bowed and left them standing there speechless.

"What did he say? Her situation is getting worse? It's all my fault. I should have taken better care of her. I should have brought her to the hospital, I shouldn't have made an excuse of stress. It's all my fault." Tzuyu said while struggling to stand straight. She was held up by Mina. 

"It's not your fault Tzuyu-ya. We didn't know about her condition. Don't blame yourself. If someone is to blame then it should be all of us not just you. Please go easy on yourself." Jihyo said.

"But I should have know. I should have sensed it but I was too blind, too deaf. I am useless." Tzuyu tried holding in her tears.

"Tzuyu please. Dont be too harsh on yourself." Nayeon said. Everyone comforted each other. After some time they decided to inform JYP and the managers did so. JYP at once told them to admit Sana and postponed all their practise for the time being.

"Manager Oh, admit Sana. Make sure to contact the hospital and get the best cardiologist. Make sure she is shifted to the VIP ward and keep the media away for now. We don't want them buzzing around the girls and disturbing them in this situation." JYP said.

"I will do that PD-nim. I will get on with the paperworks right now." Manager Oh said.

"Ok take good care of the girls. I'll be hanging up now." 

"Khamsahamnida."

The phone call ended and Manager Oh informed all the other managers. They prepared Sana's paperworks and shifted Sana to the VIP cabin. Once there all the girls went to visit Sana. She was still passed out. They asked the nurse about her state.

"Uh excuse me. When will she wake up doctor?" Jihyo asked the doctor who were checking Sana's vitals.

"She will be waking up soon. She seemed exhausted. You can stay here with her if you want for now." The doctor said and left the room.

Everyone moved beside Sana. They were waiting for her to wake up. Firstly to hug her and secondly to scold her due to her making others scared to death. After about 10 minutes there was movements coming from Sana. Everyone stood up from their position and rushed to Sana. When Sana opened her eyes she was lost, unable to recall what happened and where she was. 

"Where am I?" Sana tried to get up but the headache kicked in. "Ouch my head. It hurts. Where am I? Please answer me. Tzuyu- yah atleast you tell me."

"Don't worry Sana eonnie. You are in the hospital." Mina said.

"HOSPITAL!!! No way. I can't. I am fine. Let's go back to dorm. I don't want to be here. Let's go I am fine." Sana tried to get up and leave but she couldn't due to the headache. Instead she fell back to her bed. Her head felt heavy.

"Sana please. You have to be here." Nayeon said.

"No i don't want to be here. Take me home. Tzuyu please." Sana held Tzuyu's hand begging her to take her home. Tears fell from her eyes and Tzuyu became weak.

Tzuyu held Sana's hand which comforted Sana. "Eonnie, jebal. Just listen to me once. I know you are scared of hospitals but you have to be here. You have to get better. For you, for me......for us. And I promise I will be here with you, by your side."

"Promise?"

"Promise!" Tzuyu hugged Sana and the latter did the same. All other member were relieved to see Sana finally at ease. They decided to stay for some more time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK So this is the new story. I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as my other story. I will try my best to make it not boring. HAHA 😂