Set up -Luka x Aya

Ok, so this was requested by Aubade_Dawn2003

My request Luya (Luka x Aya) ❤😂 Do I write from my own or do you have a plot? Write from your own and dazzle me❤

Warning: A bit of fluff at the end

Aya is me and before you read this oneshot, I suggest you go read 'A Miraculous Meeting' first. You'll then understand what is happening here! And also, this oneshot is in my perspective which means Aya's point of view!

Hope this is what you wished for!

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Hey Aya, I got an idea..." Marinette's voice drifted off as she spoke. Marinette and I were now just walking through the garden besides her house, chatting and laughing.

"What is it Mari?"

"So, I noticed that lately, you had always acted weird when a certain someone was brought up in a conversation..." I blush. Please don't tell me that she means him...

"Huh-wha-" Wow, I turned into Marinette number 2.

"Come onnn, admit it! You like him right?"

"L-Like who!?" My eyes widened in embarrassment while I nervously stared at Marinette.

"Luka. Come on, admit it." I sigh and slightly nod my head, hanging my head low, pressing my lips tight together.

"Then go and tell him!!"

"What!? No! There's plenty of reasons why I can't be with him..." My voice trails off as I frown.

"Reasons? What reasons?" She cocks an eyebrow in confusion, tilting her head to the side.

"Firstly, I'm from another dimension," I speak with air qoutes, "And secondly, because he won't ever want to be far from someone he loves. Not that he will ever love me but still. I just can't and that's it." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Bu-"

"No. I'm sorry Marinette but I can't. I don't wanna hurt him by leaving..." I then close my eyes and imagine my home so I could teleport there.

"No wait-" And then it's out. I open my eyes and see myself back in my room.

"I can't be with him. He doesn't like me, and never will..."

~Magical Timeskip~

It's now a week after and I thought of going back to the miraculous world and apologizing to Marinette about my outburst the last time I was there. I closed my eyes and imagined Marinette's room. Before I could re-open my eyes though, I felt a heavy weight fall on my head as I fell unconscious.

~Another magical Timeskip~

I groaned when I opened my eyes. Sitting up only to realise in horror that I was laying on a bed I didn't really recognise.

"W-where am I?" My voice trembled as I stood up and groaned softly, holding my head in my hands.

'Why does this room seem familiar...'

Looking around, I slowly came to a realization when I knew where I was. 'I'm pretty sure that I imagined Marinette's room!! Why am I here!?!'

"You're awake! I was worried about you Aya." I stilled. I swear to God if Marinette did this on purpose I-

"Oh- wha-- L-Luka? What am I doing here??"

"Marinette said that you transported to her room but then fell unconscious. She brought you here, telling me to take care of you since she had something important to do." SHE WHAT!??!?

"Oh- I don't really think that's what happened-"

"She set you up right?" My eyes widened as I stared at Luka in shock.

"How did you..." My voice trailed off as I tilted my head to the side.

"I have heard her saying that she ships us together and to be honest... I don't really mind..." I gasp softly and quietly. Did he just say, what I think he just said?

"Y-you don't?"

"No. Cause I l-like you..." He smiled softly and blushed. Aww

"I l-like you too... but are you sure?"

"What do you mean?" His brows borrowed as he stared in confusion at me.

"I mean... I only visit you guys here and I won't be able to stay forever..."

"I don't care. Every time you come here, we will spend half of it or maybe even all of it spending time together."

"R-really?"

"Yes. Now, there's something I wanted to do for so long. May I?" He came closer to me making my breath hitch. He placed a hand on my cheek as he leaned in.

"Y-yes." I breathed out and that's when his lips crashed into mine.

♡~~~~♡~~~~♡

BDDHFHHSH THE ENDING IS SO CRINGYYYYY