School Sleepover -Whole class

Requested by @nuellakingbi08 on Instagram!

Marinette and her classmates having a sleepover at school

There is going to be a bit of Adrienette here and a bit of DjWifi too, and this is also a long one so hope you enjoy!!

Warnings: None

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"You want to what?" Nino cocks his head to the side in complete confusion and a bit of shock.

"You heard me. We're going to hide in the school until they close and until all the teachers and Mr. Damocles leave and then we will have a sleepover in the class!" Alya exclaims with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"I don't know, isn't that wrong Alya?" Adrien asks reluctantly.

"Oh come on! Stop being chickens! Your father and assistant and even your body guard are out of the city so why not?" Alya folds her arms above her chest.

"I'm in! It sounds fun." Kim exclaims with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"Then sure, I'm in too." Alex shrugs and a few more of the class agree on doing it except for Marinette, Adrien, Chloe and Nino.

"So? Yes or no?" Alya asks with a glint of hope in her eyes. Nino sighs then nods.

"Sure, I'll come. You're my girlfriend right? I wouldn't let you get punished without me if we got caught." Alya smiles wildly as Nino walks towards her and kisses her cheek, now standing beside her leaving Adrien, Marinette and Chloe to decide.

"I don't know Alya..." Marinette hesitates with a reluctant expression.

"Come on Marinette. You could tell your parents you're staying at mine! Please?" Alya uses the puppy eyes, knowing Marinette is going to give in with the help of the puppy face.

There's a small pause until Marinete sighs and nods, "Fine." She speaks feeling defeated.

"If Marinette is going then I think I'll go too, I wanna have fun out of that huge mansion anyway." Adrien shrugs with a smile on his lips, wrapping an arm around Marinette's shoulders causing her to blush immensely.

"If my Adrikins is going then I am too!" Chloe exclaims and runs towards Adrien, wrapping her arms around his neck. This caused Adrien and Marinette to separate and Marinette grumbled under her breath, annoyed by the blue eyed blonde.

"It's settled then! Now, we need to make groups to hide together and quick since the first class is starting soon." Everyone nods to Alya.

"Ok, First group, Me, Nino, Juleka, Ivan, Chloe and Rose. Next group are Adrien, Marinette, Alex, Kim, Mylene, Max and Sabrina."

"But the other group has six people and we're only five." Nino asks puzzled.

"Sabrina, you will come with us." Chloe grabes Sabrina and pulled her towards her.

"Now we have 6 people but that's fine. We will all go hide together with our groups after school ends and after at least 30 minutes, we go out and meet back here. Understood?" Everyone nods.

And just in time, the school bell rings and everyone goes to sit in their seats.

~Magical Timeskip~

The bell rang and the class's teacher bid everyone goodbye as everyone started to gather their things, ready for a night of their lives.

"Remember guys! Stay quiet and don't let anyone see you! Good luck!" Alya exclaimed and went with her group to sneak into the gym without anyone seeing them to hide.